Natural alternative to seroquil?

Anonymous

Hello labat. St. John's Wort might help. Regards, pledge

Does seroquil have any serious sexual side effects?

Does seroquil cause sexual inability. Lowered sex drive or ed? I'm weening myself off of cymbalta for these resons and now I'm worried ...

Seroquil and weight?

Is there anyone taking seroquil that has not gained weight. At present I am on only 100mg and have not gained any but I'm afraid that if I bump ...

Seroquel - does the sun and sweating effect my seroquil?

my doctor has requested that i limit my sun exposure since taking seroquil... i want to know why.

Should I keep taking the seroquil?

ive been taking lamictal once a day for a week and Seroquel 100mg at night. but the seroquel makes me sleep way to long, until noon or longer. i have ...

Seroquel XR - re:Review by Koosh's Mom...I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ALTERNATIVE DRUG YOU WENT TO?

I too have had issues with this drug... the threat of diabetes and cholestrerol have me concerned... the weight gain was 60 lbs for no reason... I ...