Can I use Naproxen for back pain?

Hello aquarius14. Yes you can. How effective the Naproxan might be, will be the severity of your pain. Regards pledge

If your pain is due to inflammation, naproxen can be very effective. Just be sure to never take it on an empty stomach as naproxen can wreak havoc on the empty stomach. Take with food or milk to protect your stomach lining.

You can use Naproxen if as long as you don't have stomach problems.If you are prone to any,forget Naproxen or Aspirin.I would go with Acetaminophen.Just be careful with the dosage.Some are 325 mg.The extra strength available,tend to be higher in doage.So you only have to take every 8 hours.Thermacare makes a great wrap to help as well.It stays heated for almost 8 hours.So you can wear it while yu are on the go.Good luck.