2 Jun 2010
Meds sorted by Popularity (as on MedicineNet)
* warfarin, Coumadin
* Aspirin and Antiplatelet Medications
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL SUSTAINED RELEASE, Imdur
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL, ISMO, Monoket
* pentoxifylline, Trental
* ezetimibe and simvastatin, Vytorin
* ticlopidine, Ticlid
* colesevelam, Welchol
* abciximab-injection, Reopro
* cyclandelate-oral, Cyclospasmol
* cerivastatin, Baycol
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I have had EDTA chelation therapy in the past and found it very helpful in the treatment of arterial desease. Why isn't it used more often?
1 answer • 10 Sep 2009
BP drug controlled below 120/80 Pulse <70, Excellent cholesterol.
1 answer • 9 Aug 2010
what approved drugs fpr peripheral artery disease?
1 answer • 16 Sep 2011
0 answers • 18 Apr 2014
... 4bypass surgeries and my last one was this past Nov. I am 47 yrs old. Now on massive amounts of warfrin . My life has been on a roller coaster ...
0 answers • 15 Jul 2014