2 Jun 2010
Meds sorted by Popularity (as on MedicineNet)
* warfarin, Coumadin
* Aspirin and Antiplatelet Medications
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL SUSTAINED RELEASE, Imdur
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL, ISMO, Monoket
* pentoxifylline, Trental
* ezetimibe and simvastatin, Vytorin
* ticlopidine, Ticlid
* colesevelam, Welchol
* abciximab-injection, Reopro
* cyclandelate-oral, Cyclospasmol
* cerivastatin, Baycol
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I have had EDTA chelation therapy in the past and found it very helpful in the treatment of arterial desease. Why isn't it used more often?
1 answer • 10 Sep 2009
what approved drugs fpr peripheral artery disease?
1 answer • 16 Sep 2011
Hi there I've recently been diagnosed with PAD and im looking for other people with PAD around my age.. Im only 18 and have already had an ...
1 answer • 13 Jun 2013
Since Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) is a blood flow problem, do blood flow enhancers, such as Cialis and Viagra, have any positive effects on ...
0 answers • 28 Feb 2015
Due to less platelets, as mine is like water
0 answers • 10 Apr 2015