2 Jun 2010
Meds sorted by Popularity (as on MedicineNet)
* warfarin, Coumadin
* Aspirin and Antiplatelet Medications
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL SUSTAINED RELEASE, Imdur
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL, ISMO, Monoket
* pentoxifylline, Trental
* ezetimibe and simvastatin, Vytorin
* ticlopidine, Ticlid
* colesevelam, Welchol
* abciximab-injection, Reopro
* cyclandelate-oral, Cyclospasmol
* cerivastatin, Baycol
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 13 Jan 2011
what approved drugs fpr peripheral artery disease?
1 answer • 16 Sep 2011
I have been told I have PAD. My ABI was pretty terrible. I have stopped smoking and I am walking 30 minutes a day on machine and taking cilostazol. ...
2 answers • 6 Jan 2014
0 answers • 18 Apr 2014
Since Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) is a blood flow problem, do blood flow enhancers, such as Cialis and Viagra, have any positive effects on ...
0 answers • 28 Feb 2015