2 Jun 2010
Meds sorted by Popularity (as on MedicineNet)
* warfarin, Coumadin
* Aspirin and Antiplatelet Medications
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL SUSTAINED RELEASE, Imdur
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL, ISMO, Monoket
* pentoxifylline, Trental
* ezetimibe and simvastatin, Vytorin
* ticlopidine, Ticlid
* colesevelam, Welchol
* abciximab-injection, Reopro
* cyclandelate-oral, Cyclospasmol
* cerivastatin, Baycol
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I have multiple blood circulation problems, coronary artery diseasae, peripheral artery disease, and Raynaud's Phenomenen. I was exposed from ...
1 answer • 26 Oct 2010
1 answer • 13 Jan 2011
what approved drugs fpr peripheral artery disease?
1 answer • 16 Sep 2011
Hi there I've recently been diagnosed with PAD and im looking for other people with PAD around my age.. Im only 18 and have already had an ...
1 answer • 13 Jun 2013
0 answers • 18 Apr 2014