2 Jun 2010
Meds sorted by Popularity (as on MedicineNet)
* warfarin, Coumadin
* Aspirin and Antiplatelet Medications
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL SUSTAINED RELEASE, Imdur
* ISOSORBIDE MONONITRATE-ORAL, ISMO, Monoket
* pentoxifylline, Trental
* ezetimibe and simvastatin, Vytorin
* ticlopidine, Ticlid
* colesevelam, Welchol
* abciximab-injection, Reopro
* cyclandelate-oral, Cyclospasmol
* cerivastatin, Baycol
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
BP drug controlled below 120/80 Pulse <70, Excellent cholesterol.
1 answer • 9 Aug 2010
1 answer • 13 Jan 2011
Hi there I've recently been diagnosed with PAD and im looking for other people with PAD around my age.. Im only 18 and have already had an ...
1 answer • 13 Jun 2013
I have been told I have PAD. My ABI was pretty terrible. I have stopped smoking and I am walking 30 minutes a day on machine and taking cilostazol. ...
2 answers • 6 Jan 2014
I already am on a drug called Losartan 50 mg. I am concerned about taking all these drugs. A test I had recently shows mild carotid artery disease. ...
1 answer • 16 Nov 2014