Naldecon DX Liquigel - where can we order the naldecon dx?

It should be available in your local pharmacy. I'm sure they should be able to help you.

Codeine - can you inhale tablets/or is there any other form rather than pills? in order to receive?

... the medicinal effect without taking it orally in order to avoid stomach upset?

Need to order on line authorised by doctor to use for treatment?

How to order on line, please help me so I can order on line

I have been taking Femhrt for the last 3 years. What is up with the manufactor back order?

My walgreens has been out my Femhrt for at least 5 weeks. They say it is a manufactor back order. My hot flashes are not on back order. There is not ...

B-Complex 50 - I just want to order some rena vite vitamins?

I have been taking these vitamins. I am a kidney dialysis patient. I need to order more pills where do I order them?

When will estrasorb be available in Tucson pharmacies again since it is on back order according the?

pharmacists in our area My doctor doesn't even know it is currently on severe back order!