Mycophenolate Mofetil - What if I drink alcohol on mycophenolate?

Probably nothing, but its worth a check with your doctor or pharmacist.

The alcohol won't affect the mycophenolate absorption, but it might adversely affect your body depending on why you are taking the mycophenolate. If you are taking because of a transplanted liver or kidney, the alcohol will put undo stress on the operation of the new organ. Incidently, you should not take iron such as may be found in a mutlivitamin within two hours of the mycophenolate.