My lovenox got frozen can I still use it?

Anonymous

I have no idea, call drug store

Anybody taking Lovenox and employed?

I have discussed employment with my doctors and they say I can work (of course with common sense limits, I won't be playing with knives or being ...

When I was pregnant in 2004 and 2005 I was prescribes Lovenox for my P.E. in my right lung?

Has anyone ever reported any long term affects it has had on their children as they are older? My kids have instantaneous mood swings and I think ...

I have two frozen shoulders, and tried everything, coritsone injections, massage therapy, physical?

... therapy, ART therapy, Trigenics, nothing has worked! Has anyone hard of Hydrostatic Distension injections and do they work? I am almost seven ...

I think my Victoza might have been frozen?

While on a trip I believe that my Victoza may have become frozen. There was a partial bottle of water next to it in the hotel refrigerator that was ...