15 Jul 2010
When switched from one med to another it does take time for the body for adjustments to the new med.
The most common side effects of Crestor are:
* Muscle aches or pain (see Crestor and Muscle Pain) -- up to 12.7 percent
* Joint pain -- up to 10.1 percent
* Headache -- in up to 8.5 percent of people
* Nausea -- up to 6.3 percent
* Constipation -- up to 4.7 percent
* Body weakness (asthenia) -- up to 4.7 percent
* Dizziness -- up to 4 percent
* Abdominal pain (stomach pain) -- up to 2.4 percent.
Feeling jittery could be due to the body weakness or dizziness, however you could always get back to the doc who prescribed the med for professional advice or an alternate med., hope this helps?
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Is it wise to be on both?
1 answer • 29 Dec 2009
I was on crestor for several years and always felt tired but recently developed severe muscle pain; i looked it up and stopped the drug. my ...
3 answers • 6 Jan 2010
2 answers • 26 Nov 2013