15 Jul 2010
When switched from one med to another it does take time for the body for adjustments to the new med.
The most common side effects of Crestor are:
* Muscle aches or pain (see Crestor and Muscle Pain) -- up to 12.7 percent
* Joint pain -- up to 10.1 percent
* Headache -- in up to 8.5 percent of people
* Nausea -- up to 6.3 percent
* Constipation -- up to 4.7 percent
* Body weakness (asthenia) -- up to 4.7 percent
* Dizziness -- up to 4 percent
* Abdominal pain (stomach pain) -- up to 2.4 percent.
Feeling jittery could be due to the body weakness or dizziness, however you could always get back to the doc who prescribed the med for professional advice or an alternate med., hope this helps?
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Is it wise to be on both?
1 answer • 29 Dec 2009
I have had a serious muscle melt down after taking crestor and previous to that I was taking lipitor, also I was on eutroxsig for six weeks,I have ...
1 answer • 5 Dec 2010
My husband has decided that the potential side effects are worse than taking the crestor pills. Need info to help me show him--- take your pills
1 answer • 2 Jan 2013
... one recommended over the other one. This was because of ins issues Are there are different side effects
1 answer • 12 Jan 2015