My husband is allergic to Codeine, does the Benzonatate 200 mg contain Codeine?

Hello dandijbrown. Benzonatate does not contain codeine. best wishes.

Could my 9 yr old son have developed a breathing problem from taking Promethazine/Codeine Syrup ?

My 9 yr old son is asthmatic and has has a pretty bad caugh. He was prescribed Promethazine/Codeine Syrup for a cold a few months ago when he had the ...

Is there anyone out there who has severe back pain, but is allergic to codeine?

I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago and never got an answer. What do people take for moderate to severe pain if they are allergic to ...

Can a person be allergic codeine ( I itch all over) and not allergic to hydrocodone?

I have taken lortab on and off for years and sonmetimes have had the cough syrup with hydrodcodone in it but this time they gave me some with codeine ...

Is Codeine chemically similar to Hydrocodone?

If Codeine is chemically similar, would someone allergic to codeine be adversely affected by hydrocodone in any way? Also, why is additional caution ...