My husband is allergic to Codeine, does the Benzonatate 200 mg contain Codeine?

Anonymous

Hello dandijbrown. Benzonatate does not contain codeine. best wishes.

A person allergic to codeine can take tramadol?

a friend of mine is very allergic to codeine and he is suffering a tooth ache. Can he take tramadol?

Is Codeine chemically similar to Hydrocodone?

If Codeine is chemically similar, would someone allergic to codeine be adversely affected by hydrocodone in any way? Also, why is additional caution ...

If I am allergic to CODEINE, but perscribed oxycodone/ percocet am I able to take this medicine?

ok I take oxycodone/ Percocet and have for several years, I have never been able to take hydrocodone or loratabs because I have a highly allergic ...

Can a person develope hives or an allergic reaction by touching someone who is allergic to peniciln?

The wife was given a prescription of peniciin for her absethed tooth. The husband is allergic to penicillin. Over night while sleeping next to each ...

1 answer 11 days ago