My husband is allergic to Codeine, does the Benzonatate 200 mg contain Codeine?

Hello dandijbrown. Benzonatate does not contain codeine. best wishes.

Is there anyone out there who has severe back pain, but is allergic to codeine?

I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago and never got an answer. What do people take for moderate to severe pain if they are allergic to ...

Is Codeine chemically similar to Hydrocodone?

If Codeine is chemically similar, would someone allergic to codeine be adversely affected by hydrocodone in any way? Also, why is additional caution ...

Am I allergic to Tylenol with codeine? I can't sleep get very hyper and my lower right side hurts?

Should I stop taking them? I have arthritis in my neck.

If I am allergic to CODEINE, but perscribed oxycodone/ percocet am I able to take this medicine?

ok I take oxycodone/ Percocet and have for several years, I have never been able to take hydrocodone or loratabs because I have a highly allergic ...

How long does Benzonatate stay in your system?

I have taken 3 capsules a day of benzonatate for 3 days, it worked great and now I am 1 day off of benzonatate. I would like to have a beer. How long ...