My husband is allergic to Codeine, does the Benzonatate 200 mg contain Codeine?

Anonymous

Hello dandijbrown. Benzonatate does not contain codeine. best wishes.

Is there anyone out there who has severe back pain, but is allergic to codeine?

I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago and never got an answer. What do people take for moderate to severe pain if they are allergic to ...

Can a person be allergic codeine ( I itch all over) and not allergic to hydrocodone?

I have taken lortab on and off for years and sonmetimes have had the cough syrup with hydrodcodone in it but this time they gave me some with codeine ...

Is Codeine chemically similar to Hydrocodone?

If Codeine is chemically similar, would someone allergic to codeine be adversely affected by hydrocodone in any way? Also, why is additional caution ...

Can a 4 year old take 200 mg gel cap of benzonatate?

For horrible dry cough. Over the counter does not work.

If I am allergic to CODEINE, but perscribed oxycodone/ percocet am I able to take this medicine?

ok I take oxycodone/ Percocet and have for several years, I have never been able to take hydrocodone or loratabs because I have a highly allergic ...