This is hard for me to talk about, but I don't know who to talk to anymore. I have talked to some of my close friends and they all say the same thing to leave him..but I can't.

I married my high school sweetheart, we have been together for 9 years, we have 3 boys. Before all of this happened he was my best friend and somewhere along we stop being that..

First he started going out a lot with his friends, staying out late, sleeping around with women! Then now the drug thing. I had no idea he was doing drugs, until his brother came to visit..he was the one who told me. I felt so bad that I didn't know, but then thinking back I remembered his mood swings. We were always fighting, he would pick a fight for no reason.. He is so different then before, he lies all the time!

It's so hard being strong for the both of us. I feel like I can't take it anymore! But I can't just give up on him, I love him too much!! I'm so lost...