My friend took 2 Sudafed 24 Hour pills at once. Will he be ok or what should I do?

It is recommended to, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of overdose may include: severe dizziness/fainting, severe weakness, fast/irregular heartbeat, slow/shallow breathing, hallucinations, seizures, best of luck, hope this helps, please read more on: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sudafed-side-effects.html

It may increase his blood pressure substantially. Keep an eye on his breathing and call rescue if he has a hard time, make sure you have the box of pills handy in case you need to get him help. If he is a healthy person he may just be o.k.. But if he has any health issues especially blood pressure or heart problems get him to the hospital soon. Hope this helps you and good luck to your friend tell him not to do it again he is playing with fire.