My father has a catether all the days. hence can he still use flomax?

I wouldn't have thought so. Best to check with his doctor though.

Flomax - Hello all, I didn't quite understand this BPH until I came by this site and started?

... looking through the web some time back. I don't know if anyone has heard of the Nymox trial but I decided to have this procedure done ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Hi I for many years have had BPH has anyone heard of treatment?

... by suppressing the flow of blood into the prostate and could you enlighten me on the treatment if it exists

How long for Cialis to work for BPH?

The printed info says it can take up to 4 weeks to work for BPH. I am currently on 2 Flomax a day and my doctor recommended adding Avodart to the ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Where can I get UROLIFT done in Montgomery Al?

I was told I was going to eventually have to have a TURP. Heard stories of complications from this procedure. Looking for less invasive procedure. ...