My father has a catether all the days. hence can he still use flomax?

I wouldn't have thought so. Best to check with his doctor though.

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - I am being treated forbenign prostatic hyperplasia.(BPH) I?

... have been taking Avodart for 7 months. As a general rule, how long must I take Avadart?

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - What drugs to use for benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-bph?

I am using veltam-f for about six months. After I discontinued I am having difficulty in urination and urgency to urinate. Do I need to change the ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Hi, My grandpa has a BPH condition, is it ok for him to combine

... AVODART (DUODART) with SAW PALMETTO? thanks!

How long for Cialis to work for BPH?

The printed info says it can take up to 4 weeks to work for BPH. I am currently on 2 Flomax a day and my doctor recommended adding Avodart to the ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Where can I get UROLIFT done in Montgomery Al?

I was told I was going to eventually have to have a TURP. Heard stories of complications from this procedure. Looking for less invasive procedure. ...