My dog ate like 10 baclofen will he b ok? Or what should I do?

My 10 month old 4.5lb yorkie puppy ate 1/2 of a 20mg Baclofen ( a non-narcotic muscle relaxer), 2 days ago. I am posting this so that others may gain from my experience. Despite getting her to vomit, In about 15 minutes we started to see a reaction, wobbly, dizzy, nausea, vocalizing. Internet searches indicated this could be a life threatening event so we decided to go to the emergency vet. They were unfamiliar with this type of drug so I had to call Animal Poison Control, pay $65 to open a claim # and refer the dr. to them for info on treatment. There is no antidote for this drug, in fact a narcotic would have been better, at least they have an antidote for that, was one of the things I was told. Ok, problems could run from seizures to rapid heart beat, aspiring her own vomit, (by now she had vomited 4 times), to needing a ventilator. The estimate for 1 or 2 day stay was shocking with no guarantee of success.

i would say go straight to the vet but, money may be a problem and time , ring poision imformations line in your local phone book to get advivce , there may be a quick answer, i hope your loved one is ok