Skip to Content

My dog accidentally ate some zoloft, but Im not sure how much he ate is he goiing to be ok?

Question is Closed
Report Favorite

Responses (1)

21 Mar 2010

Find out how much he ate and immediately call the vet. Now, not tommrow, today.

Votes: +0

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar questions

Can lyrica 100 pgn really harm a 50 lb dog? my dog just accidentally swallowed..please... emergency?

dropped on floor and dog quickly licked up thinking it was candy..i guess

1 answer 15 Mar 2010

What do I do for My dog who ate a frog?

1 answer 27 Jul 2013

My dog that weighs 11lbs ate my bottle of Tobramycin 0.3% eye drops?

although she seems fine at the moment I am concerned that this can be harmful to my dog.

1 answer 25 Jul 2014

Butrans - I'm in butran 20mcg have been a while I awoke this morning and had ripped it off during?

... the night and can't find it . I had it on for my seven days already the concern is if my dog ate it what should I look for in watching my ...

1 answer 18 Apr 2015

Dog ate part of a Vyvanse?

I realized my dog got into my purse and got my child proof bottle and chewed it open and got part of the medicine from 1 of my vyvanse pills... any ...

0 answers 3 days ago