My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

Is there a Vicodin Taper Plan or Schedule online that one can follow?

I am currently on 10-Vicodin a day, I started from 1-2 a day back 2-years ago, but as pain and stress picked up. I used them to relax. Now I just ...

Prednisone taper?

Have been since August 16 2013 on prednisone dose of 40 mg for UC colonoscopy was 9/11/13 cox of sigmoid proctitis, but have been to 50 mg of ...

I am trying to taper off fluoxitine - I was on 40mg a day and tapered down to 20mg every 4 days - i?

... did this within a month and am having horrible side effects now. i think i did it too quickly? can i be on fluoxitine and wellbutrin at the same ...

How long do you have to wait to use Prednisone again?

Hello to all. New to the group. About every six months or so I need to do a "Prednisone taper" for my nasal polyps. I take 60mg each day ...

Prednisone no tapering?

I have been on 7mg of steroids for two years, I was recently diagnosed with shingles so I was given five days of 40mg prednisone, and was told after ...