My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

Myasthenia Gravis patients. Do you take cellcept with Prednisone and how much?

Looking for real life answers. I've been on Prednisone 20 mg day for 6 yrs. One Dr.said 2000mg daily for 6 months and then taper off Prednisone. ...

Has anyone heard of being treated for singles by using prednisone?

was put on one and one half tab twice a day for 7 days, then one tab twice a day for 7 days, then one half tab twice a day for 4 days, then one forth ...

I am trying to taper off fluoxitine - I was on 40mg a day and tapered down to 20mg every 4 days - i?

... did this within a month and am having horrible side effects now. i think i did it too quickly? can i be on fluoxitine and wellbutrin at the same ...

Last Tuesday I was told I had bronchitis and given an injection of prednisone at the doctor's office

... and sent home with 5 days of two 20 mg pills. I started my period that same day. Well, 5 days of antibiotics and the prednisone still I ...

Numbness After Prednisone Taper?

I just wanted to know if extremity numbness is normal when reducing prednisone. I am 33 years old and was prescribed a prednisone taper after a bout ...