My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

Is there a Vicodin Taper Plan or Schedule online that one can follow?

I am currently on 10-Vicodin a day, I started from 1-2 a day back 2-years ago, but as pain and stress picked up. I used them to relax. Now I just ...

Prednisone & dental problems & gestation for cataract development after stopping prednisone?

The doctors thought I probably had polymyalgia rheumatica & put me on 40mg daily for 3 months then weaned to 20 mg daily for another 4 months, ...

How long will withdrawal from Prednisone last?

I'm 19, very healthy eater, and work out regularly. I took Prednisone for 10 days on a taper, (60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 3 days, 20 mg for 3 ...

I am trying to taper off fluoxitine - I was on 40mg a day and tapered down to 20mg every 4 days - i?

... did this within a month and am having horrible side effects now. i think i did it too quickly? can i be on fluoxitine and wellbutrin at the same ...

Last Tuesday I was told I had bronchitis and given an injection of prednisone at the doctor's office

... and sent home with 5 days of two 20 mg pills. I started my period that same day. Well, 5 days of antibiotics and the prednisone still I ...