My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

How long will withdrawal from Prednisone last?

I'm 19, very healthy eater, and work out regularly. I took Prednisone for 10 days on a taper, (60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 3 days, 20 mg for 3 ...

I am trying to taper off fluoxitine - I was on 40mg a day and tapered down to 20mg every 4 days - i?

... did this within a month and am having horrible side effects now. i think i did it too quickly? can i be on fluoxitine and wellbutrin at the same ...

How long do you have to wait to use Prednisone again?

Hello to all. New to the group. About every six months or so I need to do a "Prednisone taper" for my nasal polyps. I take 60mg each day ...

Numbness After Prednisone Taper?

I just wanted to know if extremity numbness is normal when reducing prednisone. I am 33 years old and was prescribed a prednisone taper after a bout ...

Prednisone no tapering?

I have been on 7mg of steroids for two years, I was recently diagnosed with shingles so I was given five days of 40mg prednisone, and was told after ...