My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

How long will withdrawal from Prednisone last?

I'm 19, very healthy eater, and work out regularly. I took Prednisone for 10 days on a taper, (60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 3 days, 20 mg for 3 ...

Prednisone taper?

Have been since August 16 2013 on prednisone dose of 40 mg for UC colonoscopy was 9/11/13 cox of sigmoid proctitis, but have been to 50 mg of ...

How long do you have to wait to use Prednisone again?

Hello to all. New to the group. About every six months or so I need to do a "Prednisone taper" for my nasal polyps. I take 60mg each day ...

Last Tuesday I was told I had bronchitis and given an injection of prednisone at the doctor's office

... and sent home with 5 days of two 20 mg pills. I started my period that same day. Well, 5 days of antibiotics and the prednisone still I ...

Prednisolone weaning question?

My daughter was put on 20mg daily (5mg tabs) of prednisone for 2 months. Her GI put her on a wean schedule. Three days after completing it, she began ...