My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

Prednisone & dental problems & gestation for cataract development after stopping prednisone?

The doctors thought I probably had polymyalgia rheumatica & put me on 40mg daily for 3 months then weaned to 20 mg daily for another 4 months, ...

How long will withdrawal from Prednisone last?

I'm 19, very healthy eater, and work out regularly. I took Prednisone for 10 days on a taper, (60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 3 days, 20 mg for 3 ...

Prednisone taper?

Have been since August 16 2013 on prednisone dose of 40 mg for UC colonoscopy was 9/11/13 cox of sigmoid proctitis, but have been to 50 mg of ...

I am trying to taper off fluoxitine - I was on 40mg a day and tapered down to 20mg every 4 days - i?

... did this within a month and am having horrible side effects now. i think i did it too quickly? can i be on fluoxitine and wellbutrin at the same ...

Numbness After Prednisone Taper?

I just wanted to know if extremity numbness is normal when reducing prednisone. I am 33 years old and was prescribed a prednisone taper after a bout ...