My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

How long will withdrawal from Prednisone last?

I'm 19, very healthy eater, and work out regularly. I took Prednisone for 10 days on a taper, (60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 3 days, 20 mg for 3 ...

Prednisone taper?

Have been since August 16 2013 on prednisone dose of 40 mg for UC colonoscopy was 9/11/13 cox of sigmoid proctitis, but have been to 50 mg of ...

How long do you have to wait to use Prednisone again?

Hello to all. New to the group. About every six months or so I need to do a "Prednisone taper" for my nasal polyps. I take 60mg each day ...

Catapres - My doctor put me on a rapid sub taper 2.5 for two days - then half of that for 3 days and

... then stop and then take clonadine for 4 days .1 mg 4 times a day and then start tapering that- will this work

Doctor put me on a 20 mg of prednisone for five days, was giving 3 course of antibiotics in 7 weeks?

... with no results, for sinus infection and 3 weeks later he said I also had bronco inflammation, iam feeling really dizzy and now I got loose bowl ...