My doctor put me on Prednisone 40mg/day for 7 days with no taper. Is this okay?

Yes, tapering is usually required only after long term treatment.
Seven day treatment is considered short term.

I am trying to taper off fluoxitine - I was on 40mg a day and tapered down to 20mg every 4 days - i?

... did this within a month and am having horrible side effects now. i think i did it too quickly? can i be on fluoxitine and wellbutrin at the same ...

Numbness After Prednisone Taper?

I just wanted to know if extremity numbness is normal when reducing prednisone. I am 33 years old and was prescribed a prednisone taper after a bout ...

Catapres - My doctor put me on a rapid sub taper 2.5 for two days - then half of that for 3 days and

... then stop and then take clonadine for 4 days .1 mg 4 times a day and then start tapering that- will this work

Doctor put me on a 20 mg of prednisone for five days, was giving 3 course of antibiotics in 7 weeks?

... with no results, for sinus infection and 3 weeks later he said I also had bronco inflammation, iam feeling really dizzy and now I got loose bowl ...

I took 180 mg of prednisone for hives. It stop the attack in one day. How do I taper off?

I Read that being on prednisone for more than seven days can permanently affect adrenal function. If I reduce my dosage by 20 mg per day, one pill it ...