My doctor gave me 10 mg Percocet, it's VERY strong. Can I cut the pill in half?

Yes you can. This is a quick acting pill so there is no problem with cutting it in half or even quarters... Dave

Absolutely but let your doctor know. if you cut them in half you will have twice the medication and I do not know if makes you return monthly but if you are taking them they way he prescribed which by the way is unusual I have seen it started at 5mg taking 1 or 2 as needed. Anyway percocte requires a written script so either way he will wonder why you have waited so long to call for a refill if you tell him everyone is on the same page. Hope this helps