My dilaudid 4 mg was filled on *10/2009 when can I get another refill.It was hard to find a rx who?

Dilaudid is a C-2 drug. You shouldn't have refills. Normally a script is for one month supply and then you need to bring in another paper script. With another paper script you still usually cannot get it too early. Example if you got a script for a 30 day supply you couldn't get another supply for 28 days even if you have a paper script. Exception would be if your doctor increased your dosage, and this would first be verified by your doctor.