My child got ahold of a pill and started to eat it and we got her to spit it out what should I do?

Ok first calm down I know thats scary... Do you know what the pill is? You will need that info to tell the er or poison control... Is the child showing symptoms??? If so call a squad now.. If not I would place a call to poison control and just ask what to do I hope your baby is ok!!!

o you know what the med was? If not call poision control Hope you have an annswer on this question by now and hopfully all is okay Good Luck