My child got ahold of a pill and started to eat it and we got her to spit it out what should I do?

Question is Closed Report Mark as Favorite

Answers (2)

9 Feb 2010

Ok first calm down I know thats scary... Do you know what the pill is? You will need that info to tell the er or poison control... Is the child showing symptoms??? If so call a squad now.. If not I would place a call to poison control and just ask what to do I hope your baby is ok!!!

Votes: +0

9 Feb 2010

o you know what the med was? If not call poision control Hope you have an annswer on this question by now and hopfully all is okay Good Luck

Votes: +0

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar questions

None of my pharmacies have polyrim opthalmic ointment. What is the generic?

My grand daughter has been prescribed this ointment and her eyes are killing her. The pharmacies only carry the drops. It is the weekend and ...

1 answer 29 Aug 2009

Is suboxone more effective when the liquid it produces sublingually is swallowed or spit out?

I have read that the naltrexone is absorbed in the stomach, so would that mean that when you spit out the sublingually produced liquid that the ...

2 answers 7 May 2010

...and I have gone down 2mg?

Today is the fourth day on the lesser dose, from 22mg to 20mg, I hope to continue feeling the way I have, thus far. I don't know if the ...

1 answer 17 Jan 2012

How can I help my child from being sick all the time?

my child is sick i even took her to the doctors yesterday but nothing has change, it started with diarrhea,flu,fever and high temperature. what more ...

5 answers 7 Mar 2013

Does vesicare cause problems in swallowing?

I had taken my medicine, Vesicare, before I went to bed and I started having trouble swallowing my spit. I could swallow water without any problem, ...

1 answer 22 Mar 2013