My brother is taking lortab, omeprazole & reglan & failed a drug test, can those drugs interfere?

Anonymous

drug tests often yield false positives and negatives. You did not list the medication he tested positive falsely for. Could you hit comment and list it. If anyone is told by a clinic, office or testing site they have tested positive for something they know they have not take, they should request that the test sample be mailed to a lab. Even then, mistakes are made, but the labs are a bit more accurate.

Hey pintos,

Don't know what he tested positive for but the Lortab is an opiate that would cause a positive for opiate on the drug test. The omeprazole and reglan would probably not effect the test. If he has a prescription for the Lortab then he should be able to provide the testing site with the prescription and it wouldn't matter.

Best wishes,
Laurie