My bottle says take one a day 1G. Lovaza website says take 4 a day. Why the difference? Advise,John

Since your triglycerides are very high I have found fat busters at the health food store works well. My numbers were in the mid 400's and dropped over 200 pts after taking fat busters. What it does is push the fat through the system before it has time to adhear to your blood and in the arteries.
As for the amount your doctor gave you, call and ask your pharmacy first. If not happy with that answer call your doctor. Your doctor may want to try you slowly on this medicine to find out how it works for you. Wish I had a better answer,but if you go through this med too quick the doctor may think something is wrong if you change the script if you change it on your own.