hes been using carmax on his lips and i think thats what he thought it was. he had it all over his mouth and im thinking that he may have eaten some.
21 Dec 2011
I hope by now that you have consulted someone or had medical care for your little one. When children are this age it is always good to have poison control posted in a handy spot the number for poison control in the US is 1-800-222-1222. This is a perfect example of something where you should call poison control to know what to do. And as always KEEP ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. I'm not so sure had it been Carmex it would have been better. Children need to be taught that they need to ask for help and learn that medications and such are only for mommy and daddy to help with. 2 is young but it is a good time to begin teaching them. They can begin to understand what is ok to touch and what they need mommy and daddy to help them get. Dont feel too bad though. It happens to all parents at some point that their child gets into something they shouldnt. Hopefully he is not injured and it can be a wake up scare for you to keep things out of his reach.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
i would like to find a manhattan pharmacy that carries it.
1 answer • 7 Jan 2010
What can I do about these mouth sores but mainly the sores that look like I have cold sores from my braces rubbing constantly against my lips and the ...
5 answers • 1 May 2012
I've went through a battery of tests and changed multiple medicines trying to stop this discomfort (feels like the inside of my mouth is ...
1 answer • 24 Oct 2012
I stopped taking the med about a month ago but it is still discolored. Is there anything out there to lighten this up or make it go away?
0 answers • 3 Oct 2013