Multivitamin With Iron - my father is 83 he is anemic he needs iron is ferralet 90 ok to give him?

Yes, it should be fine to give your father Ferralet to treat his anemia.

Ferralet 90 is used for:
Related Video
Video preview Diabetes

Why managing blood sugar is so important.

Preventing and treating certain types of anemia (eg, caused by low blood iron levels, poor nutrition). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Ferralet 90 is a vitamin, folic acid, iron, and stool softener combination. It works by providing vitamins, folic acid, and iron to the body. The stool softener helps prevent constipation that sometimes may occur with iron products.

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/ferralet-90.html