Can Mucinex be taken if on Coumadin?

Yes there is no reaction between them.

Does Mucinex DM affect tegretol 600 mg a day?

A dr. told my son not to take DM a few years back. He worked all night & was not feeling too good. He took 1 Mucinex DM about 2 PM yesterday. He ...

Is it ok to take excedrine with mucinex d?

my son took mucinex d and still has a head ache. what can he take with mucinex d?

Mucinex DM - Can you damage any internal organs if you take 4 Mucinex DM pills at once?

It is my understanding that Tylenol can damage your liver if taken in high dosages. Can Mucinex DM have the same consequences?

Mucinex DM - I took a 1200 mg mucinex D at noon. And than at midnight my symptons came back and I?

... took another 1200 mg forgeting that it is a 24 hr pill and you are not suppose to take for than 1200 mg a day. Will I be okay?

Mom taking mucinex DM extra strength for bronchitis along with antibiotic. When to stop mucinex?

She wonders if mucinex just keeping phlegm producing? or if needed until phlegm subsides?