Can Mucinex be taken if on Coumadin?

Yes there is no reaction between them.

Does Mucinex DM affect tegretol 600 mg a day?

A dr. told my son not to take DM a few years back. He worked all night & was not feeling too good. He took 1 Mucinex DM about 2 PM yesterday. He ...

Mucinex DM - Can you damage any internal organs if you take 4 Mucinex DM pills at once?

It is my understanding that Tylenol can damage your liver if taken in high dosages. Can Mucinex DM have the same consequences?

Mucinex DM - I took a 1200 mg mucinex D at noon. And than at midnight my symptons came back and I?

... took another 1200 mg forgeting that it is a 24 hr pill and you are not suppose to take for than 1200 mg a day. Will I be okay?

Mucinex D - is weight loss a side effect of Mucinex?

I have lost 6 pounds since starting Mucinex 10 days ago.. should I worry ?

Does Mucinex D CAUSE coughing?

I was prescribed Mucinex D for acute sinus infection, along with an anti-biotic, and steriod nose spray. I am experiencing the insomnia others are ...