Can Mucinex be taken if on Coumadin?

Yes there is no reaction between them.

Mucinex DM - my daughter always has tylenol pm and mucinex d what could she be doing with them ?

she is 24 and I'm worried that she is getting high but those two drugs are all I ever find in her purse .

Is it ok to take excedrine with mucinex d?

my son took mucinex d and still has a head ache. what can he take with mucinex d?

Mucinex DM - I took a 1200 mg mucinex D at noon. And than at midnight my symptons came back and I?

... took another 1200 mg forgeting that it is a 24 hr pill and you are not suppose to take for than 1200 mg a day. Will I be okay?

What can cause me to lose my voice after taking mucinex?

I had a lot of mucus. I took 2 regular Mucinex on Friday night. within about 30 minutes my voice was hoarse, and my throat was sore. I stopped taking ...

Mucinex D - Why is mucines dm not helping me?

Why is mucinex dm not helping me I been taking 2 pills every 12 hours for 6 days now and I don't feel it helping me at all. I still have a dry ...