Can Mucinex be taken if on Coumadin?

Yes there is no reaction between them.

Mucinex DM - Can you damage any internal organs if you take 4 Mucinex DM pills at once?

It is my understanding that Tylenol can damage your liver if taken in high dosages. Can Mucinex DM have the same consequences?

Mucinex DM - I took a 1200 mg mucinex D at noon. And than at midnight my symptons came back and I?

... took another 1200 mg forgeting that it is a 24 hr pill and you are not suppose to take for than 1200 mg a day. Will I be okay?

Mucinex D - is weight loss a side effect of Mucinex?

I have lost 6 pounds since starting Mucinex 10 days ago.. should I worry ?

Does Mucinex D CAUSE coughing?

I was prescribed Mucinex D for acute sinus infection, along with an anti-biotic, and steriod nose spray. I am experiencing the insomnia others are ...

What can cause me to lose my voice after taking mucinex?

I had a lot of mucus. I took 2 regular Mucinex on Friday night. within about 30 minutes my voice was hoarse, and my throat was sore. I stopped taking ...