Montelukast - does singulair come in a generic pill?

There is no generic for Singulair at the moment.

Could be available from 2012 (month not known) when the patent expires.

Montelukast - I am a singulair user. Both of the pharmacies I use say that yhis generic is not?

... available. Why is this? Is there something I can do to get it?

Montelukast - Can anyone tell me how long it will take my brain to return to normal after taking?

... generic Singular for ten months? I stopped it 5 weeks ago but I am still having neuropsychiatic problems, especially ADD type problems

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

I went on the Generic band of Singulair and could not breath is there a different in the name brand?

... and the generic ,because i am back on the name brand ( Singulair and i am doing fine now? Short of breath ,my inhalers were not helping,my ...

Montelukast - Can it cause weight gain!?

Ever since taking singular (montelukast) I have tried diet and exercise and only find myself gaining weight. Could Singulair be to blame?