Montelukast - does singulair come in a generic pill?

There is no generic for Singulair at the moment.

Could be available from 2012 (month not known) when the patent expires.

How long can you take Singulair (montelukast)?

My doctor in India prescribs it for 2 weeks (10mg/1 per day) & told me not to continue for more than 1-2 months? I see in this or various other ...

Montelukast - I am a singulair user. Both of the pharmacies I use say that yhis generic is not?

... available. Why is this? Is there something I can do to get it?

Montelukast - Can anyone tell me how long it will take my brain to return to normal after taking?

... generic Singular for ten months? I stopped it 5 weeks ago but I am still having neuropsychiatic problems, especially ADD type problems

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Ingredients between singular and montelukast sodium?

i always used singular but would like to switch to Montelukast Sodium can you show the ingredients and risks involved if I switched ?