Montelukast - does singulair come in a generic pill?

There is no generic for Singulair at the moment.

Could be available from 2012 (month not known) when the patent expires.

Montelukast - Can anyone tell me how long it will take my brain to return to normal after taking?

... generic Singular for ten months? I stopped it 5 weeks ago but I am still having neuropsychiatic problems, especially ADD type problems

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Ingredients between singular and montelukast sodium?

i always used singular but would like to switch to Montelukast Sodium can you show the ingredients and risks involved if I switched ?

Singulair - I started taking Montelukast Sodium 10 mg on Friday at bedtime and every night at?

... bedtime since. On Saturday morning I had a dizzy spell, on Sunday I woke with dizzy feeling and severe headache. The Headache I thought was a ...

Is Montelukast sodium from Accord ineffective?

I've taken Singulair and various generic versions (Montelukast sodium) for quite a while with great results. I just was switched by Humana to a ...