Montelukast - does singulair come in a generic pill?

There is no generic for Singulair at the moment.

Could be available from 2012 (month not known) when the patent expires.

When will singulair be sold generic?

To all of us people who made this company billions already?

Montelukast - Can anyone tell me how long it will take my brain to return to normal after taking?

... generic Singular for ten months? I stopped it 5 weeks ago but I am still having neuropsychiatic problems, especially ADD type problems

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

I went on the Generic band of Singulair and could not breath is there a different in the name brand?

... and the generic ,because i am back on the name brand ( Singulair and i am doing fine now? Short of breath ,my inhalers were not helping,my ...

Ingredients between singular and montelukast sodium?

i always used singular but would like to switch to Montelukast Sodium can you show the ingredients and risks involved if I switched ?