Montelukast - does singulair come in a generic pill?

Could be available from 2012 (month not known) when the patent expires.

There is no generic for Singulair at the moment.

Montelukast - I am a singulair user. Both of the pharmacies I use say that yhis generic is not?

... available. Why is this? Is there something I can do to get it?

Montelukast - Can anyone tell me how long it will take my brain to return to normal after taking?

... generic Singular for ten months? I stopped it 5 weeks ago but I am still having neuropsychiatic problems, especially ADD type problems

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Singulair - I started taking Montelukast Sodium 10 mg on Friday at bedtime and every night at?

... bedtime since. On Saturday morning I had a dizzy spell, on Sunday I woke with dizzy feeling and severe headache. The Headache I thought was a ...