Montelukast - does singulair come in a generic pill?

There is no generic for Singulair at the moment.

Could be available from 2012 (month not known) when the patent expires.

How long can you take Singulair (montelukast)?

My doctor in India prescribs it for 2 weeks (10mg/1 per day) & told me not to continue for more than 1-2 months? I see in this or various other ...

I went on the Generic band of Singulair and could not breath is there a different in the name brand?

... and the generic ,because i am back on the name brand ( Singulair and i am doing fine now? Short of breath ,my inhalers were not helping,my ...

Ingredients between singular and montelukast sodium?

i always used singular but would like to switch to Montelukast Sodium can you show the ingredients and risks involved if I switched ?

Singulair - I started taking Montelukast Sodium 10 mg on Friday at bedtime and every night at?

... bedtime since. On Saturday morning I had a dizzy spell, on Sunday I woke with dizzy feeling and severe headache. The Headache I thought was a ...

Is Montelukast sodium from Accord ineffective?

I've taken Singulair and various generic versions (Montelukast sodium) for quite a while with great results. I just was switched by Humana to a ...

0 answers 5 days ago