Mononessa - What if I think forgot to take a pill but wasn't 100% sure? What should I do?

If the tablet was a reminder pill throw it away. You do not need back-up protection.
If you miss one "active" pill, take two pills on the day that you remember. Then take one pill per day for the rest of the pack. If it was the first active tablet of your packet that you missed you will need to use back-up protection for 7 days.

If you are still unsure you should contact your health professional.

For more information see:http://www.drugs.com/mtm/mononessa.html

ajeenahm 4 Aug 2009

That's just the same thing that is listed in my booklet. I was asking "what if i 'think' I forgot a pill but was unsure if I did or not. My days have been running into each other so I can't be 100% sure if I took it or forgot it. But thanks anyhow suzanne66. have a great day!