Can I use Monistat 3 while on my period?

It will mostly wash out with your flow. I assume you have the cream. Your pH ought to readjust during your flow. Best to call a doc on this one. I would give it a try, however, at night when the flow is much less. You might get some result. Be sure you apply some crime on the outside to reduce the burning itch,

Anonymous

Call your dr and see if they will rx diflucan oral tablet or 2. Use monistat cream for the outside skin. Diflucan is pretty fast, if you take it to more morning, you will be much much better tuesday morning. Patti

This from Monistat.com website FAQ
" Can I use MONISTAT® while having my period?
A. Yes, MONISTAT® can be used during your menstrual period. In fact, many women get vaginal yeast infections just before their period because of hormone changes. Using MONISTAT® during your period will not affect how well the product works. If you have started treatment and your period occurs, you should complete the full course of treatment. Do not use tampons while using MONISTAT® because tampons may remove some of the drug from the vagina. Use deodorant-free sanitary napkins or pads instead, and change them often."