Monistat-1 - I had intercourse after using Monistat 1 in the same day, what will that do?

It probably wont hurt anything. There is a small chance it displaced some of the medicine and could lessen the effectiveness. See how it goes for the next week or so. If your yeast infection symptoms do not go away you can retreat with the monistat or you might want to call your Dr for a dose of Diflucan which is a one time pill dose of antifungal. It is taken by mouth so you dont have to worry about intercourse.