Mixing methadone and opana?

A waste of time since the methadone will block all other opiates. You either take the opana or the methadone. Taking both accomplishes nothing but a accidental overdose... Dave

Anonymous

kylec603, Mixing the two all depends on the dosages. Methadone has a long half-life and kinda sneaks up on you. So you will probably take more opana thinking you didn't take enough, didn't get the high you wanted, then bang- you're in the E.R. full of narcan, if not O.D'ed. Methadone is a strong drug and really should be used for those who really want to break loose of the vicious dope cycle. Hope I was helpful and try to stick with just the done. Julie