Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

About Mirena?

I have had Mirena for the last nine years and recently pigmentation has occured on my face. I have asked my beautition and have asked if Mirena has ...

Mirena side effects compared to Depo side effects?

In my early 30s I tried the Depo shot and I bleed so heavy for so long that I became anemic and was put on the pill to stop the bleeding. Now ...

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...