Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

I've had my mirena for almost 3 years and now for the past 2 months I've been getting light periods?

... and now today I've had a lot of cramping. Should I be worried it may have moved or isn't working properly?

Mirena - when does the cramping and bleeding stop? should I go see my obgyn?

I've had the mirena in for 3 weeks now. Non stop cramps. They are just painful as soon as I wake up. I would bleed very heavily then stop ...

Mirena - Will the heavy bleeding ever stop?

I am on the mirena because of heavy bleeding and it seems to have gotten worse and this time has been for 2 weeks straight. My dr said it can mess up ...