Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

About Mirena?

I have had Mirena for the last nine years and recently pigmentation has occured on my face. I have asked my beautition and have asked if Mirena has ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Should I be using another birth control while on mirena?

i have been bleeding for 2 months after getting the mirena inserted. so i went to my doctor and he recommended getting depo shots to stop thebleeding.

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...