Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...

Mirena - Normal to stop bleeding?

I had mirena inserted this week. My doctor was insistent that it would make me bleed for days following. However my period Completley stopped that ...

1 answer 8 days ago