Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Should I be using another birth control while on mirena?

i have been bleeding for 2 months after getting the mirena inserted. so i went to my doctor and he recommended getting depo shots to stop thebleeding.

Had mirena fitted 9th July... No issues until 17th July - now bleeding everyday since !?

So I've bled now for the best part of a week - very red blood - not enough for tampax! I changed from Cerezette to Mirena because of ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...