Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Mirena - How long for initial bleeding?

I got the Mirena inserted 2 weeks ago yesterday. I haven't stopped bleeding. When does it stop?

Mirena - I got the Mirena 6 weeks after my 2nd son was born?

I have been bleeding for almost 3 months none stop I wanted to know if it's normal

Switching to Mirena from Alesse??

Has anyone had positive experiences switching from Alesse or similar bcp to Mirena? I've been on the pill for over a year and have lost around ...

Mirena - Will the heavy bleeding ever stop?

I am on the mirena because of heavy bleeding and it seems to have gotten worse and this time has been for 2 weeks straight. My dr said it can mess up ...