Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

About Mirena?

I have had Mirena for the last nine years and recently pigmentation has occured on my face. I have asked my beautition and have asked if Mirena has ...

Mirena side effects compared to Depo side effects?

In my early 30s I tried the Depo shot and I bleed so heavy for so long that I became anemic and was put on the pill to stop the bleeding. Now ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...