Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Should I be using another birth control while on mirena?

i have been bleeding for 2 months after getting the mirena inserted. so i went to my doctor and he recommended getting depo shots to stop thebleeding.

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...