Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Mirena - How long for initial bleeding?

I got the Mirena inserted 2 weeks ago yesterday. I haven't stopped bleeding. When does it stop?

I've had my mirena for almost 3 years and now for the past 2 months I've been getting light periods?

... and now today I've had a lot of cramping. Should I be worried it may have moved or isn't working properly?

Mirena - I got the Mirena 6 weeks after my 2nd son was born?

I have been bleeding for almost 3 months none stop I wanted to know if it's normal

Switching to Mirena from Alesse??

Has anyone had positive experiences switching from Alesse or similar bcp to Mirena? I've been on the pill for over a year and have lost around ...