Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...

I've had my mirena for almost 3 years and now for the past 2 months I've been getting light periods?

... and now today I've had a lot of cramping. Should I be worried it may have moved or isn't working properly?

1 answer 9 days ago