Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

I've had my mirena for almost 3 years and now for the past 2 months I've been getting light periods?

... and now today I've had a lot of cramping. Should I be worried it may have moved or isn't working properly?

Mirena - I got the Mirena 6 weeks after my 2nd son was born?

I have been bleeding for almost 3 months none stop I wanted to know if it's normal

Switching to Mirena from Alesse??

Has anyone had positive experiences switching from Alesse or similar bcp to Mirena? I've been on the pill for over a year and have lost around ...

0 answers 17 days ago