Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Mirena side effects compared to Depo side effects?

In my early 30s I tried the Depo shot and I bleed so heavy for so long that I became anemic and was put on the pill to stop the bleeding. Now ...

Should I be using another birth control while on mirena?

i have been bleeding for 2 months after getting the mirena inserted. so i went to my doctor and he recommended getting depo shots to stop thebleeding.

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

I've had my mirena for almost 3 years and now for the past 2 months I've been getting light periods?

... and now today I've had a lot of cramping. Should I be worried it may have moved or isn't working properly?