Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Questions about Mirena?

I had the Mirena inserted just over a year now. I understand for the first 3-6months irregular bleeding/spotting can be expected. But I have been ...

Mirena - How long for initial bleeding?

I got the Mirena inserted 2 weeks ago yesterday. I haven't stopped bleeding. When does it stop?

Mirena - Normal to stop bleeding?

I had mirena inserted this week. My doctor was insistent that it would make me bleed for days following. However my period Completley stopped that ...