Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Paragard -has anyone else experienced bad mood swings and depression while on paragard?

Back in July I had a miscarriage and decided to get on paragard for a while. I had it inserted in August and it has worked out pretty good for me. ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo - Is it normal to have mood swings the first 2 weeks of the pill?

I started OTCL about 2 weeks ago and I am having mood swings like crazy, and some loss of appitite. Some headaches but I know what's normal. ...

Lupron Depot - what can I take to ease the mood swings and depression?

I'm getting my third shot of lupron tomorrow. I have numerous fibroids, cysts and endometreosis. Will be having hysterectomy in beginning of ...

I've been taking Microgestin FE 1.5/30 for nearly 3 weeks now and suddenly this morning I'm having?

... bleeding and depression. I am not worried about the bleeding as I know that's normal when beginning this pill, but I am concerned about the ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...