Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

I've been taking Microgestin FE 1.5/30 for nearly 3 weeks now and suddenly this morning I'm having?

... bleeding and depression. I am not worried about the bleeding as I know that's normal when beginning this pill, but I am concerned about the ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...

Extreme mood swings on birth control a good enough reason to switch?

I am nearing the end of my 2nd week of microgestin. I almost ended my relationship because my mood swings are so bad. My sex drive is so increased ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - Is it normal to have a period 3 times in a month on this Pill? Also I had a?

... allergic reaction to it. I broke out in hives all over my body including my anus, and vagina. Also made me have sever mood swings and to have ...

Nexplanon - Weight gain and Mood Swings?

Got this put in around February 2015 and at first I spotted for a few weeks. Then after a month the mood swings kicked in. Now at the 5 month mark i ...