Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...

Extreme mood swings on birth control a good enough reason to switch?

I am nearing the end of my 2nd week of microgestin. I almost ended my relationship because my mood swings are so bad. My sex drive is so increased ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - Is it normal to have a period 3 times in a month on this Pill? Also I had a?

... allergic reaction to it. I broke out in hives all over my body including my anus, and vagina. Also made me have sever mood swings and to have ...

Ortho Evra - Does anyone get bad mood swings while on patch?

I have been using the evra patch for over 2 years now, Over the last few months my periods have been irregular I'm also experiencing bad mood ...

Nexplanon - Has anyone else experienced bad mood swings? Almost like depression?

I have had mine place in July 2015. Not only do I experience mood swings I have periods at least twice a month