Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Paragard -has anyone else experienced bad mood swings and depression while on paragard?

Back in July I had a miscarriage and decided to get on paragard for a while. I had it inserted in August and it has worked out pretty good for me. ...

Anyone had any Psychological Changes, Mood Swings or Depression with Claritin?

I would appreciate ANY stories from Claritin users who have experienced pschological changes, mood swings, or depression while using the medication. ...

Is it normal to have major mood swings on Androgel?

My boyfriend and I almost split up because of his mood swings last year. He is not the same man that I fell in love with when he is on Androgel as he ...

Zoloft for 3 1/2 years, not working so well now, depressed mood swings, time to change meds?

Hi, I been taking Zoloft for 3 1/2 years an was doing fine till 3 months ago I started feel depressed again.not liking myself,mood swings agitated ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...