Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Paragard -has anyone else experienced bad mood swings and depression while on paragard?

Back in July I had a miscarriage and decided to get on paragard for a while. I had it inserted in August and it has worked out pretty good for me. ...

Anyone had any Psychological Changes, Mood Swings or Depression with Claritin?

I would appreciate ANY stories from Claritin users who have experienced pschological changes, mood swings, or depression while using the medication. ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - Is it normal to have a period 3 times in a month on this Pill? Also I had a?

... allergic reaction to it. I broke out in hives all over my body including my anus, and vagina. Also made me have sever mood swings and to have ...

Nexplanon - Weight gain and Mood Swings?

Got this put in around February 2015 and at first I spotted for a few weeks. Then after a month the mood swings kicked in. Now at the 5 month mark i ...