Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Lupron Depot - what can I take to ease the mood swings and depression?

I'm getting my third shot of lupron tomorrow. I have numerous fibroids, cysts and endometreosis. Will be having hysterectomy in beginning of ...

I've been taking Microgestin FE 1.5/30 for nearly 3 weeks now and suddenly this morning I'm having?

... bleeding and depression. I am not worried about the bleeding as I know that's normal when beginning this pill, but I am concerned about the ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...

I've been taking Valtrex 500mg once per day for about 3 weeks now and I've been experiencing severe?

... mood swings and a decrease in my sex drive with my partner. Does anyone know if these are side effects because I'm especially concerned ...

Extreme mood swings on birth control a good enough reason to switch?

I am nearing the end of my 2nd week of microgestin. I almost ended my relationship because my mood swings are so bad. My sex drive is so increased ...