Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Reading the reviews has confused me!?

I recently suffered from a ruptured ovarian cyst. I am 33 , have two kids and have never been on B/C because I do not easily get pregnant. Though ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo - Is it normal to have mood swings the first 2 weeks of the pill?

I started OTCL about 2 weeks ago and I am having mood swings like crazy, and some loss of appitite. Some headaches but I know what's normal. ...

Anyone had any Psychological Changes, Mood Swings or Depression with Claritin?

I would appreciate ANY stories from Claritin users who have experienced pschological changes, mood swings, or depression while using the medication. ...

Is it normal to have major mood swings on Androgel?

My boyfriend and I almost split up because of his mood swings last year. He is not the same man that I fell in love with when he is on Androgel as he ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...