Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Paragard -has anyone else experienced bad mood swings and depression while on paragard?

Back in July I had a miscarriage and decided to get on paragard for a while. I had it inserted in August and it has worked out pretty good for me. ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo - Is it normal to have mood swings the first 2 weeks of the pill?

I started OTCL about 2 weeks ago and I am having mood swings like crazy, and some loss of appitite. Some headaches but I know what's normal. ...

Anyone had any Psychological Changes, Mood Swings or Depression with Claritin?

I would appreciate ANY stories from Claritin users who have experienced pschological changes, mood swings, or depression while using the medication. ...

Lupron Depot - what can I take to ease the mood swings and depression?

I'm getting my third shot of lupron tomorrow. I have numerous fibroids, cysts and endometreosis. Will be having hysterectomy in beginning of ...

Is it normal to have major mood swings on Androgel?

My boyfriend and I almost split up because of his mood swings last year. He is not the same man that I fell in love with when he is on Androgel as he ...