Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - does microgestin fe cause mood swings when taken with other drugs?

Mood swings are a side effect of this medication

Anyone had any Psychological Changes, Mood Swings or Depression with Claritin?

I would appreciate ANY stories from Claritin users who have experienced pschological changes, mood swings, or depression while using the medication. ...

Lupron Depot - what can I take to ease the mood swings and depression?

I'm getting my third shot of lupron tomorrow. I have numerous fibroids, cysts and endometreosis. Will be having hysterectomy in beginning of ...

I've been taking Microgestin FE 1.5/30 for nearly 3 weeks now and suddenly this morning I'm having?

... bleeding and depression. I am not worried about the bleeding as I know that's normal when beginning this pill, but I am concerned about the ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...

Nexplanon - Weight gain and Mood Swings?

Got this put in around February 2015 and at first I spotted for a few weeks. Then after a month the mood swings kicked in. Now at the 5 month mark i ...