Microgestin Fe 1/20 - why does it say you do not need a backup method when taking the brown pills in

in week 4.

Anonymous

I would advise you to contact your gynecologyst. Good luck

Microgestin 1.5/30 - hello! Im confused about what to do, since I have been taking microgestin for?

... almost two years, and this month i failed to remember to take the pill at my regular times, but a few hours later than i was supposed to and i ...

Should you have sex while on your brown pills (Microgestin)?

I'm on Microgestin FE 1/20 and I was just wondering if its okay to have sex while you're on your brown pills, or I guess they're ...

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - I've been taking Microgestin 1.5/30 and they don't come with the brown?

... pills, so I haven't had my period in months. But now I have been bleeding for two weeks while on the green pills. What should I do?

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - Based on the instruction on the microgestin, I should start taking active?

... white pill on the first day of my period (it is a sunday as well). Then i will get my period when i am taking the brown pills. My normal cycle is ...

Microgestin fe 1/20 brown pill?

Ive already started my period a few days ago. Since the brown pills are my inactive pills does it matter if I take my last brown pill today?

1 answer 20 days ago