What mg does hydromorphone come in?

2,4, and 8 mg

I am wondering if my using hydromorphone through snorting them would greatly reduce my sex drive?

i have been snorting hydromorphone for the past three months and i am wondering if that would lower my sex drive? i noticed that several weeks before ...

Oxycontin to Hydromorphone ER Conversion?

The new "Oxycontin" Formula is giving me headaches and not working well at all. I have been taking a total of 150mg a day of ...

So I'm 40 married and have twin 4 year old boys and a 4 month old daughter. I ran out of naproxen?

... so I ate one of my father-in-law's hydromorphone 30mg last night because I'm the owner of two destroyed knees and the pain is ...

Does fioricet contain any hydrocodone or hydromorphone?

Someone close to me is a recovering addict and has supposedly been taking fioricet for tension headaches. They claim it contains small traces of ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...