What mg does hydromorphone come in?

2,4, and 8 mg

Can you take tylenol 2 hours after have taken hydromorphone ?

is it ok to take tylenol for fever after i have taken hydromorphone or will it make me sick ?

What is the best way to stop taking Hydromorphone?

I was on Percocet for 3 months and now have been on Hydromorphone for 5 weeks. I would really like to get off the meds. I still have some paon from ...

Oxycontin to Hydromorphone ER Conversion?

The new "Oxycontin" Formula is giving me headaches and not working well at all. I have been taking a total of 150mg a day of ...

Does fioricet contain any hydrocodone or hydromorphone?

Someone close to me is a recovering addict and has supposedly been taking fioricet for tension headaches. They claim it contains small traces of ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...