What mg does hydromorphone come in?

2,4, and 8 mg

I am wondering if my using hydromorphone through snorting them would greatly reduce my sex drive?

i have been snorting hydromorphone for the past three months and i am wondering if that would lower my sex drive? i noticed that several weeks before ...

What is the best way to stop taking Hydromorphone?

I was on Percocet for 3 months and now have been on Hydromorphone for 5 weeks. I would really like to get off the meds. I still have some paon from ...

So I'm 40 married and have twin 4 year old boys and a 4 month old daughter. I ran out of naproxen?

... so I ate one of my father-in-law's hydromorphone 30mg last night because I'm the owner of two destroyed knees and the pain is ...

Does fioricet contain any hydrocodone or hydromorphone?

Someone close to me is a recovering addict and has supposedly been taking fioricet for tension headaches. They claim it contains small traces of ...

Differance between oxymorphone and hydromorphone?

i read that hydromorphone works on your and im wondering if oxymorphone is more body pain than mind control over the pain