metoprolol neobloc is good for high blood patient?

Neobloc is the trade name for the medicine metoprolol. Yes, metoprolol can be used for treating high blood pressure provided the patient doesn't have other medical conditions that prevent them from taking it, or are on other medicines which interact with metoprolol.

Metoprolol is in a group of drugs called beta-blockers. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). It is used to treat angina (chest pain) and hypertension (high blood pressure). It is also used to treat or prevent heart attack.