Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Uloric - Can the 80 mg tablets be cut in half? Also, if one gets nausea from the drug how severe?

... can it be? The pills are tapered and don't cut well. I took a half and that night had the most severe nausea I've ever had in my life. ...

What diffrence is there between metoprolol tarta and metoprolol er?

also dosage is 50mg as opposed to 25mg. can they be cut in half?

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...

Can Clarithromycin 250mg tablets be cut in half? It upsets my stomach. Spreading out more might help

I'd like to spead them out over the day if they can be cut in half. I'm. Hoping that'll help with the stomach discomfort.