Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Why is it not recommended to break the ZOMIG-ZMT 2.5 mg oral disintegrating tablet?

In half, I mean. I have always been prescribed the 2.5 mg. tablets and cut them in half to treat the migraine. The pharmacy told me that they do not ...

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

How to medicate BelocZok XR tablets, patient with PEG tube?

Tablets are not soluble and it clogs the tube entry. Also it is not advised to crush extended release tablets. Is there any soluble, liquid or powder ...