Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Metoprolol - I take metroprolol tart 100 mg tablets twice a day. I just realized I have one left?

... and the pharmacy is closed tomorrow, do I take just one dose or do I cut it in half and take half in the morning and half at night?

Uloric - Can the 80 mg tablets be cut in half? Also, if one gets nausea from the drug how severe?

... can it be? The pills are tapered and don't cut well. I took a half and that night had the most severe nausea I've ever had in my life. ...

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

My mother takes lisinopril and she having alot of coghing and dry mouth with spitting and bad taste?

she also takes metoprolol I waiting for the doc to change her lisiniprol can I cut the pill in half or give it to herin the evening to help reduce ...