Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Is it ok to cut a nuvigil tablet in half?

Am taking the 150 mg strength but would like to try a lesser strength. is it ok to cut these tablets in half?

First time user on Metoprolol ER Succinate. Can I have occasional wine or beer? Not operating any?

... vehicle nor am I operating machinery whatsoever. I also take Parlodel 2.5 mg; one half during morning, and the other half at night. (very low ...

Why is it not recommended to break the ZOMIG-ZMT 2.5 mg oral disintegrating tablet?

In half, I mean. I have always been prescribed the 2.5 mg. tablets and cut them in half to treat the migraine. The pharmacy told me that they do not ...

Uloric - Can the 80 mg tablets be cut in half? Also, if one gets nausea from the drug how severe?

... can it be? The pills are tapered and don't cut well. I took a half and that night had the most severe nausea I've ever had in my life. ...

Can Clarithromycin 250mg tablets be cut in half? It upsets my stomach. Spreading out more might help

I'd like to spead them out over the day if they can be cut in half. I'm. Hoping that'll help with the stomach discomfort.

2 answers 8 days ago