Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Metoprolol - I take metroprolol tart 100 mg tablets twice a day. I just realized I have one left?

... and the pharmacy is closed tomorrow, do I take just one dose or do I cut it in half and take half in the morning and half at night?

Why is it not recommended to break the ZOMIG-ZMT 2.5 mg oral disintegrating tablet?

In half, I mean. I have always been prescribed the 2.5 mg. tablets and cut them in half to treat the migraine. The pharmacy told me that they do not ...

Uloric - Can the 80 mg tablets be cut in half? Also, if one gets nausea from the drug how severe?

... can it be? The pills are tapered and don't cut well. I took a half and that night had the most severe nausea I've ever had in my life. ...

Can Clarithromycin 250mg tablets be cut in half? It upsets my stomach. Spreading out more might help

I'd like to spead them out over the day if they can be cut in half. I'm. Hoping that'll help with the stomach discomfort.