Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Is it ok to cut a nuvigil tablet in half?

Am taking the 150 mg strength but would like to try a lesser strength. is it ok to cut these tablets in half?

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

What diffrence is there between metoprolol tarta and metoprolol er?

also dosage is 50mg as opposed to 25mg. can they be cut in half?

Can Clarithromycin 250mg tablets be cut in half? It upsets my stomach. Spreading out more might help

I'd like to spead them out over the day if they can be cut in half. I'm. Hoping that'll help with the stomach discomfort.

Amiodarone - Is it ok to cut in half?

Have 2oo mg tablets need only 100 mg is it ok to cut in half or are they time released