Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Is it ok to cut a nuvigil tablet in half?

Am taking the 150 mg strength but would like to try a lesser strength. is it ok to cut these tablets in half?

Why is it not recommended to break the ZOMIG-ZMT 2.5 mg oral disintegrating tablet?

In half, I mean. I have always been prescribed the 2.5 mg. tablets and cut them in half to treat the migraine. The pharmacy told me that they do not ...

Uloric - Can the 80 mg tablets be cut in half? Also, if one gets nausea from the drug how severe?

... can it be? The pills are tapered and don't cut well. I took a half and that night had the most severe nausea I've ever had in my life. ...

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...