Can used Methylprednisolone for ear ache?

No, you should not use methylprednisone for ear ache. First see your doctor.

Amoxicillin not working for me?

ive been taking AMOX for about a week now. the reason why im takenit is because i had unbearably pain in my left ear. i went to the ER told them my ...

Headache and pain in nerve by ear common?

I have been told I have TN by 2 doctors and 2 say probably not, Was given neurotin by one doctor which I took for a week then stopped. Saw a ...

Is Methylprednisolone a corticosteroid?

I have had a severe allergic reation to hair dye and read that an oral corticosteroid should be taken. I have a full 21 dose of 4mg ...

How long does the 6 pack methylprednisolone stay in the system after usage?

I finished taking the methylprednisolone 7 days ago - is this now out of my system.

Has anyone developed chronic ear pain similar to an ear ache while taking Topamax?

Dec. 1st 2013 I went to the Dr ,because I had an ear infection I was given 7 days of amoxicillin, three weeks later I was still no better. I Returned ...