Can used Methylprednisolone for ear ache?

No, you should not use methylprednisone for ear ache. First see your doctor.

Rondec-DM - My dr prescribed this for an ear ache. Is this right?

I am not congested otherwise. My ear hurts and I have a dull headache.

Zithromax - I took my last dose of the prescribed 5 dose pack yesterday. When first prescribed, my?

... ear had started aching. The pain went away a day after taking the first dose (2 tablets). Since taking the last dose yesterday, I woke this ...

Is Methylprednisolone a corticosteroid?

I have had a severe allergic reation to hair dye and read that an oral corticosteroid should be taken. I have a full 21 dose of 4mg ...

Has anyone developed chronic ear pain similar to an ear ache while taking Topamax?

Dec. 1st 2013 I went to the Dr ,because I had an ear infection I was given 7 days of amoxicillin, three weeks later I was still no better. I Returned ...

Could I be HIV positive?

I got tested at my two week mark for HIV and it came back negative. Ive had no symptoms of HIV but a few days ago i started getting an ear ache in my ...