Can used Methylprednisolone for ear ache?

No, you should not use methylprednisone for ear ache. First see your doctor.

Headache and pain in nerve by ear common?

I have been told I have TN by 2 doctors and 2 say probably not, Was given neurotin by one doctor which I took for a week then stopped. Saw a ...

Zithromax - I took my last dose of the prescribed 5 dose pack yesterday. When first prescribed, my?

... ear had started aching. The pain went away a day after taking the first dose (2 tablets). Since taking the last dose yesterday, I woke this ...

Has anyone developed chronic ear pain similar to an ear ache while taking Topamax?

Dec. 1st 2013 I went to the Dr ,because I had an ear infection I was given 7 days of amoxicillin, three weeks later I was still no better. I Returned ...

Could I be HIV positive?

I got tested at my two week mark for HIV and it came back negative. Ive had no symptoms of HIV but a few days ago i started getting an ear ache in my ...