Does Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Yes, methylprednisone can cause you to gain weight, however if the weight gain is rapid please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/methylprednisolone.html

Dose Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Can Amitiza make you gain weight?

I've heard that if you go on Amitiza you can gain weight from it like on SSRI's but that doesn't make sense to me. Is it true?

Does methylprednisolone 4mg the 6 day pack make you gain weight?

i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...

Will Tri-Linyah BC make you gain weight? any side effects?

I just got put on Tri-Linyah today, for ovarian cysts and I haven't started them yet, I am curious if it can make you gain weight, cause ...

Gabapentin - for menopause does it make you gain weight long term like HRT did for me?

About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...