Does Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Dose Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Yes, methylprednisone can cause you to gain weight, however if the weight gain is rapid please see your doctor.

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

I have to take 2 32mg methylprednisolone for a ct with dye because of reaction will I gain slot of?

... weight off these two pills? I am having to do this every 3-6months I have a rear condition called Mals

Havecsvere eating disorder bipolar psd will latuda make me gain weight?!?

My weight shifts alot just like my depression/mania am really afraid that Latuda will make me gain weight. Dr put me on yesterday. Been reading ...