Does Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Yes, methylprednisone can cause you to gain weight, however if the weight gain is rapid please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/methylprednisolone.html

Dose Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

I have to take 2 32mg methylprednisolone for a ct with dye because of reaction will I gain slot of?

... weight off these two pills? I am having to do this every 3-6months I have a rear condition called Mals

Does the nexplanon make you gain weight?

I was 115lbs then i got on the pill. I didnt like the pill because i kept skipping it and my weight was 147ibs. So i got the nexplanon my doctor said ...