Does Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Yes, methylprednisone can cause you to gain weight, however if the weight gain is rapid please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/methylprednisolone.html

Dose Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Can Amitiza make you gain weight?

I've heard that if you go on Amitiza you can gain weight from it like on SSRI's but that doesn't make sense to me. Is it true?

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Does methylprednisolone 4mg the 6 day pack make you gain weight?

i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...

Gabapentin - for menopause does it make you gain weight long term like HRT did for me?

About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...