Does Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Yes, methylprednisone can cause you to gain weight, however if the weight gain is rapid please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/methylprednisolone.html

Dose Methylprednisolone make you gain weight?

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Will Tri-Linyah BC make you gain weight? any side effects?

I just got put on Tri-Linyah today, for ovarian cysts and I haven't started them yet, I am curious if it can make you gain weight, cause ...

Cymbalta and Weight Gain?

I am wondering if Cymbalta has the side effect of weight Gain , I suffer with Anxiety I only take 30 mg and don't feel good at all on this dose ...

Gabapentin - for menopause does it make you gain weight long term like HRT did for me?

About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...