Methylin ER - how long after I stop taking my methylin does it stay in my system?

First of all, I am NOT a doctor.

It is my belief that Methylin does not stay in the system very long. ER would cause it to stay longer, but about 5 or so hours after taking 20mg of ER, I feel like the amount in my system is low enough for me not to feel the effects any more. Of course, there is still some in my system at the time, but that would be rather less than 10mg.

I know it's not a great answer, but it's better than what you had here before I answered it. Good luck!

(I'd be interested in learning the answer as well)

--H