Methamphetamine - what can one use to pass a UA test?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What is the best "flush" to use to ensure a neg. result for any drug test looking for METH use?

I recently recieved results from a work-related drug test that showed I was positive for OPIATES, BENZOs, AMPHETAMINE, & METHAMPHETAMINE. I ...

How can I pass a urin analysis for methamphedamine?

i took two small hits off of a meth pipe and did not hold it in is that enough to register they say it takes 1000ng/ml to register on a dip test did ...

Can a confirmation test from a mOuth swab show up as methamphetamine for taking adderall? Please?

... help I took a mouth swab drug test for cps and I'm on adderall and vyvanse and my confirmation test came back as methamphetamine how is that ...

How to pass a court appointed drug test in a week or less? naturally?

i currently have a court apperence oct.6th and i don't know weather i have to take a drug test or not.. i used to smoke multiple times a day but ...