Methadone - Why dose it say not too drink or eat grapefruit?

I don't know about methadone, but alot of drugs have a no grapefruit label on them..they say its something about a small chance of some sort of chemical reaction that can actually cause death, VERY rare, I can't drink any grapfruit juice with my HBP pills or some of my other meds..look it up under the drug to drug side effects under methadone on this site..it will explain, put in all your meds your on and it will tell you... hope this helps~~