Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Percocet - has there been a decrese in sex while taking perkocet?

i had a shoulder injury and have been on perkocet since Oct 2011 and i have a decrease in my sex drive it this a possiable side affect

Is it safe to have depo provera shot while taking Metformin?

I am 25 years old. I had been taking pills for a year now but my BP soared high so i stopped the pill. My blood sugar is slightly elevated as well ...

Can warfarin affect your sex drive?

I've been on warfarin for about 4 months now, after a DVT, I've seen a change on my sex drive, I was wondering if it could be because of ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

Metformin - Is dizziness/light headedness a common side affect?

Been on Metformin 16 days. Noticing light headedness. Was diagnosed with prediabetes in March. A1C was 6.5. Doctor prescribed Metformin however, I ...