Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Is it safe to have depo provera shot while taking Metformin?

I am 25 years old. I had been taking pills for a year now but my BP soared high so i stopped the pill. My blood sugar is slightly elevated as well ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

My nephew found out 2 months ago the he is diabetic, his doctor prescribed Metformin. He gets drug?

... tested for a program and now he is testing positive for Benzos, is there anything in the Metformin that would cause that?

Does Aviane effect sex drive? Because I don't want that?

Can some people who have taken this tell me if it has decreased your sex drive. I really don't wanna have that happen to me but please tell me ...

Skyla - Has anyone noticed a difference in their sexual desire or libido?

I just got off of the pill because I was an emotional mess and it really dampened my sex drive. I'm only 20 so I feel like my sex drive should ...