Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Percocet - has there been a decrese in sex while taking perkocet?

i had a shoulder injury and have been on perkocet since Oct 2011 and i have a decrease in my sex drive it this a possiable side affect

My nephew found out 2 months ago the he is diabetic, his doctor prescribed Metformin. He gets drug?

... tested for a program and now he is testing positive for Benzos, is there anything in the Metformin that would cause that?

Hello. I'm not a diabetic but my GP has put me on Metformin?

I do t know if this will affect me badly because he is putting me on it to help my body with becoming more sensitive to insulin because I have POS. ...

Lexapro - How many people have gained weight or lost their sex drive?

I have just been prescribed lexapro but after reading the long list of side affect its making my anxiety worse. I do not want to gain weight, loose ...

Metformin - Is dizziness/light headedness a common side affect?

Been on Metformin 16 days. Noticing light headedness. Was diagnosed with prediabetes in March. A1C was 6.5. Doctor prescribed Metformin however, I ...