Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Percocet - has there been a decrese in sex while taking perkocet?

i had a shoulder injury and have been on perkocet since Oct 2011 and i have a decrease in my sex drive it this a possiable side affect

Can warfarin affect your sex drive?

I've been on warfarin for about 4 months now, after a DVT, I've seen a change on my sex drive, I was wondering if it could be because of ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

Hello. I'm not a diabetic but my GP has put me on Metformin?

I do t know if this will affect me badly because he is putting me on it to help my body with becoming more sensitive to insulin because I have POS. ...

Skyla - Has anyone noticed a difference in their sexual desire or libido?

I just got off of the pill because I was an emotional mess and it really dampened my sex drive. I'm only 20 so I feel like my sex drive should ...