Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Is it safe to have depo provera shot while taking Metformin?

I am 25 years old. I had been taking pills for a year now but my BP soared high so i stopped the pill. My blood sugar is slightly elevated as well ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

My nephew found out 2 months ago the he is diabetic, his doctor prescribed Metformin. He gets drug?

... tested for a program and now he is testing positive for Benzos, is there anything in the Metformin that would cause that?

Does turmeric affect your sex drive? My wife has been using it for about 12 months and sexual?

... activity in that time has been about 4. She is obsessed with turmeric for everything, her teeth, pain, headache and general inflammation for her, ...