Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Sex side effects?

how does this medicine affect sex drive in women

I need help! I am on fluoxetine is there a pill I can take which will increase my sex drive ?

Ok so im 18 , Ive been suffering with bad depression, my sex life is almost non existent, i was started on Fluoxetine 20mg today and all i keep ...

Is it safe to have depo provera shot while taking Metformin?

I am 25 years old. I had been taking pills for a year now but my BP soared high so i stopped the pill. My blood sugar is slightly elevated as well ...

Can warfarin affect your sex drive?

I've been on warfarin for about 4 months now, after a DVT, I've seen a change on my sex drive, I was wondering if it could be because of ...

My nephew found out 2 months ago the he is diabetic, his doctor prescribed Metformin. He gets drug?

... tested for a program and now he is testing positive for Benzos, is there anything in the Metformin that would cause that?