Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Is it safe to have depo provera shot while taking Metformin?

I am 25 years old. I had been taking pills for a year now but my BP soared high so i stopped the pill. My blood sugar is slightly elevated as well ...

Can warfarin affect your sex drive?

I've been on warfarin for about 4 months now, after a DVT, I've seen a change on my sex drive, I was wondering if it could be because of ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

Hello. I'm not a diabetic but my GP has put me on Metformin?

I do t know if this will affect me badly because he is putting me on it to help my body with becoming more sensitive to insulin because I have POS. ...

Does Aviane effect sex drive? Because I don't want that?

Can some people who have taken this tell me if it has decreased your sex drive. I really don't wanna have that happen to me but please tell me ...