Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Sex side effects?

how does this medicine affect sex drive in women

Percocet - has there been a decrese in sex while taking perkocet?

i had a shoulder injury and have been on perkocet since Oct 2011 and i have a decrease in my sex drive it this a possiable side affect

I need help! I am on fluoxetine is there a pill I can take which will increase my sex drive ?

Ok so im 18 , Ive been suffering with bad depression, my sex life is almost non existent, i was started on Fluoxetine 20mg today and all i keep ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

My nephew found out 2 months ago the he is diabetic, his doctor prescribed Metformin. He gets drug?

... tested for a program and now he is testing positive for Benzos, is there anything in the Metformin that would cause that?