Does metformin have side of affect to a diabetic sex drive?

No it doesn't, but diabetes itself can.

Can warfarin affect your sex drive?

I've been on warfarin for about 4 months now, after a DVT, I've seen a change on my sex drive, I was wondering if it could be because of ...

My nephew found out 2 months ago the he is diabetic, his doctor prescribed Metformin. He gets drug?

... tested for a program and now he is testing positive for Benzos, is there anything in the Metformin that would cause that?

Hello. I'm not a diabetic but my GP has put me on Metformin?

I do t know if this will affect me badly because he is putting me on it to help my body with becoming more sensitive to insulin because I have POS. ...

Lexapro - How many people have gained weight or lost their sex drive?

I have just been prescribed lexapro but after reading the long list of side affect its making my anxiety worse. I do not want to gain weight, loose ...

Invokana - Sex Drive increase/decrease?

My a1c went from 7.4 to 9 despite being on Victoza 1.8 and metformin 2,000 mg per day. My dr put me on invokana 100 mg per day. All seems ok but my ...