Metanx capsules?

Can you be more specific, so we can help you?

Take care,

I found some pills in my daughter's room?

They are clear pinkish colored capsules with small purple capsules suspended in some kind of liquid inside. Can anyone tell me what they are?

What is lansoprazole capsules, LIZA?

i found a 10 pack of lansoprazole capsules, LIZA. lansoprazole usp 30 mg. red and white capsules. what is it.

What do metanx tab pills look like?

Someone threw 2 dan 5440 capsules out in my lawn. Visiting nurses have seen my husb this wk?

I am wondering if one of the nurses disposed of these drugs. It seems very strange and I do not recognize these capsules. Should I investigate this ...

I need to know if Omeprazole, 40 mg delayed release capsules, come in red capsules?

The one's I ordered online came in red capsules without any writing on them. The package for each set of 10 capsules states that it is this ...