Metamucil - Is it common to have jelly like stool after using this product?

I suppose you could describe it as that. You can also get diarrhea.

I need to increase my fluid and fibre intake and have started on metamucil to help however I am?

... getting nauseas. I do have bleeding and am booked in to see a specialist for a prolapsed bowel. Should I stop taking metamucil?

Is it normal to have rubber like jelly in the stool when taking Metamucil?

When I have a bowel movement my stool is made up of a substance that resembles tough rubberized jelly. It is sometimes difficult to pass this. It ...

Please confirm that metamucil has aluminum in the formula?

I do use Nature Sunshine fiber called Nature's Three. Love the product.

Rectal surgeon prescribed metamucil as a preventive against rectal bleeding, is this normal use?

Is it a regular use of metamucil or something unusual ?

Psyllium - can metamucil cause an orangish redish jelly like substance in stools? I only notice it?

... when I take metamucil? i have a orangish red jelly substance in and through the stool but mostly at the end of the stool. I need to know if this ...

1 answer 15 days ago