Is it okay to be doing a colon cleansing with Dr Natura cleanser while taking Meloxicam?

From the drnatura website...

"... Our experience is that the Colonix and Toxinout programs generally do not interfere with medications or other nutritional supplements. If you are taking medications, we recommend that you take them at least 2 hours before or after the fiber drink. If you are taking medications and/or have a serious medical condition, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician before starting a detoxification program... "