Medrol cured my rash. Will my rash come back after im done taking the medrol does pack?

Medrol (methylprednisolone) is in a class of drugs called steroids. Methylprednisolone prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.

Methylprednisolone is used to treat many different conditions such as allergic disorders and skin conditions.

It is difficult to predict if your rash will come back, after stopping the Medrol, without knowing the diagnosis from your Doctor.
You should however, be reassured that your Doctor has correctly diagnosed and prescribed you with an effective medicine.
If after finishing the Medrol the rash reappears you will need to see your Doctor again.