What medications can cause atrial fibrillation?

Hi, sorry no one has got back to you until now! In case you still need the information, i have copied and pasted a couple of paragraphs and a list of medications that could result in AF symptoms...

"The following drugs, medications, substances or toxins are some of the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation as a symptom.

This list is incomplete and various other drugs or substances may cause your symptoms (see Atrial fibrillation). Always advise your doctor of any medications or treatments you are using, including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments".

Infacol-C Syrup
Mebentyl tablets and syrup
Piptal Paediatric

I hope this helps?

Anonymous 30 Dec 2012

Good answer Delila, have a nice day... Mary

Delila 30 Dec 2012

Thanks, you too! : )