Medication for cold sores?

Hi there,

Just go to the pharmacy. They carry stuff for that!

Smileyhappy

Does roaccutane cause cold sores?

Ever since i had taken roaccutane, and since stopped, i have been getting cold sores literally non-stop for nearly two months. I thought it was to ...

Does Tradjenta have you get cold sores?

I've been taking my tradjenta for about a week and I got some cold sores. I'm wondering if the meds is doing that to me. I've also ...

Cold sores and kissing?

So I get cold sores. I'll get a huge outbreak once or twice every year but sometimes I'll get a small one. I know a lot about the virus ...

Can I take famciclovir when taking Nilotinib?

I have CML and have some painful cold sores and want to know if the medications will interact. Please help.

Cold sores - Has anyone had success with these patches? Competed/Quantum/Polysporin?

I used to get cold sores but hadn't had ANY for over 5 years. But a series of very stressful events happened & sure enough - a large ...