Medication for cold sores?

Hi there,

Just go to the pharmacy. They carry stuff for that!

Smileyhappy

Does roaccutane cause cold sores?

Ever since i had taken roaccutane, and since stopped, i have been getting cold sores literally non-stop for nearly two months. I thought it was to ...

Mouth sores and sides of lips from rubbing braces. What can I do?

What can I do about these mouth sores but mainly the sores that look like I have cold sores from my braces rubbing constantly against my lips and the ...

Valtrex - Will Valacyclovir work after day 2 (blisters already present)?

I am in panic mode right now. Like many of you I have suffered all my life with cold sores, some outbreaks worse then others.This one I have right ...

What about cold sores on mouth that just dont go away. the symptons did but not the sores?

doctor thinks its a vitamin b issue, im waiting on my blood work results..any advice? thank you

I've recently been diagnosed with Herpes type 1 and 2 and what I should do to prevent an outbreak?

I've never had an outbreak, nor did I know I even had it. I don't even get cold sores, and was married to my husband for 16 years who would ...

1 answer 20 days ago