Medication for cold sores?

Hi there,

Just go to the pharmacy. They carry stuff for that!

Smileyhappy

What happens if you take famvir or similar medication not immediately?

what happens if such mediation is taken day or two after the first signs of a cold sore begin appearing? Also how long is the life of the cold sore ...

How do you get cold sores?

I know you can get it from kissing someone who has a cold sore, but where did the virus come from? ((((originally))))

Does roaccutane cause cold sores?

Ever since i had taken roaccutane, and since stopped, i have been getting cold sores literally non-stop for nearly two months. I thought it was to ...

What about cold sores on mouth that just dont go away. the symptons did but not the sores?

doctor thinks its a vitamin b issue, im waiting on my blood work results..any advice? thank you

I've recently been diagnosed with Herpes type 1 and 2 and what I should do to prevent an outbreak?

I've never had an outbreak, nor did I know I even had it. I don't even get cold sores, and was married to my husband for 16 years who would ...