Medication for cold sores?

Hi there,

Just go to the pharmacy. They carry stuff for that!

Smileyhappy

What happens if you take famvir or similar medication not immediately?

what happens if such mediation is taken day or two after the first signs of a cold sore begin appearing? Also how long is the life of the cold sore ...

How do you get cold sores?

I know you can get it from kissing someone who has a cold sore, but where did the virus come from? ((((originally))))

Does roaccutane cause cold sores?

Ever since i had taken roaccutane, and since stopped, i have been getting cold sores literally non-stop for nearly two months. I thought it was to ...

Have taken over 3 kinds of antiviral medications over the last 60 days, cold sore is back, help?

seemed like was finally starting to heal to wake up next morning to discover the cold sore or whatever the hell it is came back worse

Does Tradjenta have you get cold sores?

I've been taking my tradjenta for about a week and I got some cold sores. I'm wondering if the meds is doing that to me. I've also ...