Medication for cold sores?

Hi there,

Just go to the pharmacy. They carry stuff for that!

Smileyhappy

Does roaccutane cause cold sores?

Ever since i had taken roaccutane, and since stopped, i have been getting cold sores literally non-stop for nearly two months. I thought it was to ...

Mouth sores and sides of lips from rubbing braces. What can I do?

What can I do about these mouth sores but mainly the sores that look like I have cold sores from my braces rubbing constantly against my lips and the ...

Does Tradjenta have you get cold sores?

I've been taking my tradjenta for about a week and I got some cold sores. I'm wondering if the meds is doing that to me. I've also ...

What about cold sores on mouth that just dont go away. the symptons did but not the sores?

doctor thinks its a vitamin b issue, im waiting on my blood work results..any advice? thank you

My eight year old son gets alot of cold sores can I give him lysine?

his lips are covered in cold sores at the moment and zovrix does not work or cymex have tried everything

1 answer 14 days ago