What is the maximum dose of neurontin a day?

What are you taking it for?
The maximum adult dose for pain relief is 1800 mg daily - usually divided into 3 doses (600mg three times a day).
Clinical studies have shown that giving more than this is of no benefit.
For more information see:
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/neurontin.html

The maximum dose of neurontin is 800mg.

wd bakheet 18 Mar 2012

I am sorry ,the usual effective total daily dose is 900-3600mg administered in three divided doses per day.

I'm on 1200 a day years ago they gave it to me for bipolar and seizures and I was on 800 three times daily so the dosage can go up and down cus your body changes like if you lose weight the disease might go down