What is the maximum dose of neurontin a day?

What are you taking it for?
The maximum adult dose for pain relief is 1800 mg daily - usually divided into 3 doses (600mg three times a day).
Clinical studies have shown that giving more than this is of no benefit.
For more information see:
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/neurontin.html

I'm on 1200 a day years ago they gave it to me for bipolar and seizures and I was on 800 three times daily so the dosage can go up and down cus your body changes like if you lose weight the disease might go down

The maximum dose of neurontin is 800mg.

wd bakheet 18 Mar 2012

I am sorry ,the usual effective total daily dose is 900-3600mg administered in three divided doses per day.