Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

Just had surgery question about medications?

On 15th I filled my prescription for pain medicine its a 14-15 day supply, I had surgery on the 20th which my pharmacist knew and my doctor went ...

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

What is the difference between antibacterial verses antibotic?

In addition, what human prescription medicine could be substituted for Baytril 10mg and used for my cat?

What is the maximum number of milligrams of Gabapanten that can be consumed in 24 hours?

My doctor keeps upping my prescription of Gabapanten and says it is safe, but she has not told me how much is not safe.

2 answers 6 days ago