Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What's the equivalent from 40 mg 3 times daily to ms contin?

In MS Contin what would be the equivalent in milligrams compared to 120 milligrams of oxycontin per day? How many milligrams of MS Contin would I ...

I have the flu am running a fever,chilling and aching all over doctor prescribed 500 milligrams of?

... ciprofloxacin twice daily have had these symptoms four days since I seen doctor .doctor said I also had a prostate infection am I only being ...

300mg Gabapentin Not Working?

It will be a month on January 4th since I've had surgery on four tendons in my right wrist as well as my medial nerve. Since then I have been a ...