Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

Schizoaffective Disorder - do you have to start at the lowest milligrams and go up on Invega pill?

the doctor prescribed my mother 6 milligrams but she was too much asleep all the time, so I started her at one but she still hurt voices so I intend ...

What's the equivalent from 40 mg 3 times daily to ms contin?

In MS Contin what would be the equivalent in milligrams compared to 120 milligrams of oxycontin per day? How many milligrams of MS Contin would I ...