Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

Schizoaffective Disorder - do you have to start at the lowest milligrams and go up on Invega pill?

the doctor prescribed my mother 6 milligrams but she was too much asleep all the time, so I started her at one but she still hurt voices so I intend ...

Klonazapam .050 milligrams compared to 5 milligrams of valium?

How many .050 milligrams of Klonazapam would be equivalent to 5 milligrams of valium?

I have the flu am running a fever,chilling and aching all over doctor prescribed 500 milligrams of?

... ciprofloxacin twice daily have had these symptoms four days since I seen doctor .doctor said I also had a prostate infection am I only being ...

Why is this medicine (Librax) so expensive?

My Mother is 88 and her dr. has prescribed Librax but it is so expensive she will not let me get the prescription filled. She is not on medicade but ...