Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

Can I take allergy medicine with heartburn medicine?

I was recently given a prescription for esomeprazole & I was wondering whether it would be safe to take pseudoephedrine hydrochloride & ...

How long should a stroke patient be taking a synapse medicine?

i've been taking it for almost a year now and it don't seem to have any positive effect. i have been regularly/quarterly consulting my ...

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

I was prescribed adderall 30 milligrams on my first visit to my psychiatrist. he said it would start

... working immediately. I was told I needed to figure out the dosage myself. I ended up taking 3 to 4 30 milligrams a day. on my second visit he ...