Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

Just had surgery question about medications?

On 15th I filled my prescription for pain medicine its a 14-15 day supply, I had surgery on the 20th which my pharmacist knew and my doctor went ...

My friends congestive heart failure Should I be concerned with water secretion from my lower leg ?

I was prescribed 20 milligrams of furosemide once a day along with 200 milligrams of amiodarone twice a day and 15 milligrams Xarelto at dinner time ...

Is Armour Thyroid a medicine that requires a prescription?

If so, is there a governed amount that the prescription is needed for, i.e. 30 mg vs 90 mg or 90 mg vs 120 mg.?

1 answer 8 days ago