Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...

What is the name of a over the counter testosterone medicine for men with low t?

My husband is to the point I want a divorce due to his moods etc . what's the name of something I can get without a prescription

What is the maximum number of milligrams of Gabapanten that can be consumed in 24 hours?

My doctor keeps upping my prescription of Gabapanten and says it is safe, but she has not told me how much is not safe.

Is echinacea a prescription only medicine in the uk?

I sell herbal products and have been told this is prescription only but ive seen for salr over the counter in local shops

0 answers 16 days ago