Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

Just had surgery question about medications?

On 15th I filled my prescription for pain medicine its a 14-15 day supply, I had surgery on the 20th which my pharmacist knew and my doctor went ...

What's the best prescription cough medicine for dialysis patient?

It seems a lot of the ones I took as a child are now discontinued. Is Notuss still made? I try to stay away from combination medicines as much as ...

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...

I was prescribed adderall 30 milligrams on my first visit to my psychiatrist. he said it would start

... working immediately. I was told I needed to figure out the dosage myself. I ended up taking 3 to 4 30 milligrams a day. on my second visit he ...