Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...

Schizoaffective Disorder - do you have to start at the lowest milligrams and go up on Invega pill?

the doctor prescribed my mother 6 milligrams but she was too much asleep all the time, so I started her at one but she still hurt voices so I intend ...

Klonazapam .050 milligrams compared to 5 milligrams of valium?

How many .050 milligrams of Klonazapam would be equivalent to 5 milligrams of valium?

What's the equivalent from 40 mg 3 times daily to ms contin?

In MS Contin what would be the equivalent in milligrams compared to 120 milligrams of oxycontin per day? How many milligrams of MS Contin would I ...