Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What's the best prescription cough medicine for dialysis patient?

It seems a lot of the ones I took as a child are now discontinued. Is Notuss still made? I try to stay away from combination medicines as much as ...

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

Where can I find a pharmacy that handles Tikosyn?

The major chains in my area do not or can not get this medicine. I need a place to fill my prescription I live in Gautier, MS 39553

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...