Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

How long should a stroke patient be taking a synapse medicine?

i've been taking it for almost a year now and it don't seem to have any positive effect. i have been regularly/quarterly consulting my ...

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

Is echinacea a prescription only medicine in the uk?

I sell herbal products and have been told this is prescription only but ive seen for salr over the counter in local shops