Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

Just had surgery question about medications?

On 15th I filled my prescription for pain medicine its a 14-15 day supply, I had surgery on the 20th which my pharmacist knew and my doctor went ...

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...

What is the name of a over the counter testosterone medicine for men with low t?

My husband is to the point I want a divorce due to his moods etc . what's the name of something I can get without a prescription

2 answers 9 days ago