Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...

I have the flu am running a fever,chilling and aching all over doctor prescribed 500 milligrams of?

... ciprofloxacin twice daily have had these symptoms four days since I seen doctor .doctor said I also had a prostate infection am I only being ...

1 answer 6 days ago

Hello. Hoping to get some reassurance on discontinuing Tramadol?

I started taking 100 milligrams per day about nine months ago. I shot up to 150 to 200 milligrams on many days, but never more than that. I basically ...

3 answers 4 days ago