Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

Forgot the name?

I've been taking this sublingual medicine when I felt like my blood is rising since that's what the doctor has prescribed me. Am a woman ...

My friends congestive heart failure Should I be concerned with water secretion from my lower leg ?

I was prescribed 20 milligrams of furosemide once a day along with 200 milligrams of amiodarone twice a day and 15 milligrams Xarelto at dinner time ...

Schizoaffective Disorder - do you have to start at the lowest milligrams and go up on Invega pill?

the doctor prescribed my mother 6 milligrams but she was too much asleep all the time, so I started her at one but she still hurt voices so I intend ...

What is the maximum number of milligrams of Gabapanten that can be consumed in 24 hours?

My doctor keeps upping my prescription of Gabapanten and says it is safe, but she has not told me how much is not safe.