How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

Take care,

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Why have the strength in Xanax changed in Australia? my new 1mg tabs are stronger than my 2mg tabs?

I have had the 2mg xanax for years now, and they started off with xanax printed on the top of the tri-score tab, then they changed to U 94 imprinted ...

How many 2mg lorazepam equal 2mg xanax?

How does Xanex equal to Klonopin by the mg?

Hypothetically if a patient is on 2 mg of xanex bid, is the dose of Klonipin equal at 2mg bid or more or less

Xanax 2mg. identification?

Can anyone tell me if a smaller round white pill with no lines/number/letters on it is a 2mg. generic or brand xanax? I've looked on this site, ...