How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Anonymous

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-3720-7278.html

Take care,

masso.-

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Is it safe to take Methadone and Xanax at the same time?

The Xanax is only a peach. Someone told me that if you take Xanax after the methadone it can cause you to over dose on the methadone. I just wana ...

Why have the strength in Xanax changed in Australia? my new 1mg tabs are stronger than my 2mg tabs?

I have had the 2mg xanax for years now, and they started off with xanax printed on the top of the tri-score tab, then they changed to U 94 imprinted ...

How many 2mg lorazepam equal 2mg xanax?

Is 1mg Xanax XR taken once a day equal to 1mg Xanax taken twice a day?

I have been taking Xanax for about 20 years for Anxiety/Panic Disorder. My doctor told me that the Xanax XR 1mg was equal to regular Xanax 1mg taken ...