How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Anonymous

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-3720-7278.html

Take care,

masso.-

Xanax 2mg need info?

... why are the 2mg green xanax so much larger than the white 2mg xanax? Does it have some? other medication added to it?

My Dr. gives me 2mg Xanax - I ran out of med for 2 days-Xanax didn't show in urinary test?

I need to know how long 2mg Xanax stays in your system and if I missed 2 days of taking it would it cause it not to show in a urine test?

Why have the strength in Xanax changed in Australia? my new 1mg tabs are stronger than my 2mg tabs?

I have had the 2mg xanax for years now, and they started off with xanax printed on the top of the tri-score tab, then they changed to U 94 imprinted ...

Please answer my question to cure my anxiety an panic attacks?

Someone please tell me what to say to my doctor to get 2mg xanax 3 times a day cause I take 1mg twice a day an doesent work cause I've been on ...

Xanax 2mg. identification?

Can anyone tell me if a smaller round white pill with no lines/number/letters on it is a 2mg. generic or brand xanax? I've looked on this site, ...