How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

Take care,

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Is it safe to take Methadone and Xanax at the same time?

The Xanax is only a peach. Someone told me that if you take Xanax after the methadone it can cause you to over dose on the methadone. I just wana ...

Can I take 5 of the 2mg diazapam to equal a 10mg diazapam?

i am out of my 10mg diazapam and happen to have atleast 20 or so of the 2mg here,so can i take 5 of the 2mg,to equal a 10mg diazapam,i sure hope so???

Xanax 2mg. identification?

Can anyone tell me if a smaller round white pill with no lines/number/letters on it is a 2mg. generic or brand xanax? I've looked on this site, ...

Is 1mg Xanax XR taken once a day equal to 1mg Xanax taken twice a day?

I have been taking Xanax for about 20 years for Anxiety/Panic Disorder. My doctor told me that the Xanax XR 1mg was equal to regular Xanax 1mg taken ...