How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Anonymous

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-3720-7278.html

Take care,

masso.-

Xanax 2mg need info?

... why are the 2mg green xanax so much larger than the white 2mg xanax? Does it have some? other medication added to it?

Is it safe to take Methadone and Xanax at the same time?

The Xanax is only a peach. Someone told me that if you take Xanax after the methadone it can cause you to over dose on the methadone. I just wana ...

Please answer my question to cure my anxiety an panic attacks?

Someone please tell me what to say to my doctor to get 2mg xanax 3 times a day cause I take 1mg twice a day an doesent work cause I've been on ...

How does Xanex equal to Klonopin by the mg?

Hypothetically if a patient is on 2 mg of xanex bid, is the dose of Klonipin equal at 2mg bid or more or less

Xanax 2mg. identification?

Can anyone tell me if a smaller round white pill with no lines/number/letters on it is a 2mg. generic or brand xanax? I've looked on this site, ...