How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Anonymous

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-3720-7278.html

Take care,

masso.-

Xanax 2mg need info?

... why are the 2mg green xanax so much larger than the white 2mg xanax? Does it have some? other medication added to it?

My Dr. gives me 2mg Xanax - I ran out of med for 2 days-Xanax didn't show in urinary test?

I need to know how long 2mg Xanax stays in your system and if I missed 2 days of taking it would it cause it not to show in a urine test?

Please answer my question to cure my anxiety an panic attacks?

Someone please tell me what to say to my doctor to get 2mg xanax 3 times a day cause I take 1mg twice a day an doesent work cause I've been on ...

How does Xanex equal to Klonopin by the mg?

Hypothetically if a patient is on 2 mg of xanex bid, is the dose of Klonipin equal at 2mg bid or more or less

1mg xanax vs. 2mg klonopin which is stronger?

Which ones are stronger & would help with my severe anxiety and panic attacks? Also are the 2mg xanax the same as the 2mg kpins? Please respond ...