How many diphenhydramine should you take at once?

Hello mike623. Its an antishistamine found in perscription medications as well as over the counter drugs. Sominex, used for sleeping, and Benadryl used for allergies and colds are two examples of the drug. Take as directed if not certain, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Regards pledge

Anonymous

Diphenhydramine is benadryl & usually comes in 25 mg doses OTC. You can take 2 safely at a time. The max dose for 24 hours is 300mg, but have never heard of anyone taking this much, & definately not all at once. How many you take at one time also depends on others meds you may take also. You don't want to be mixing this with other CNS depressants that will make you sleepy...

pledge 31 Oct 2012

You have a goodday my friend Mary. Be well

Rebelmom16 16 Jan 2014

I see where 300mg is the max dose to take but if I take 250mg will it hurt me, I use them to go to sleep and that's what I have to take

50mg is max one time dose.