What is the drug of choice for malaria prevention in north-eastern states of India?

According to the World Health Organization at http://www.who.int/ith/en/

Malaria in India

Malaria risk exists throughout the year in the whole country at altitudes below 2000 m, with overall 40% to 50% of cases due to P. falciparum and the remaining due to P. vivax. There is no transmission in parts of the states of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Sikkim. Risk of falciparum malaria and drug resistance are relatively higher in the north-eastern states, in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Karnataka (with exception of the city of Bangalore), Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra (with the exception of the cities of Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik and Pune), Orissa and West Bengal (with the exception of the city of Kolkata). P. falciparum resistance to chloroquine and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine reported.